GDT: 2019 NHL Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobeycool

Jun 20, 2019
I think the Pens need to trade Kessel and Letang.....if they cannot trade at least one of them....Same team as last year and I doubt they even squeak into the playoffs...Or at least trade Hornquist.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
So after a little to mull and read the profiles, I think this one could be okay. Not the guy I wanted, but there's deffo something there. I liked reading (in two different profiles) that he'd be top ten if not for skating. Well, you can coach skating. A bunch of the other stuff you can't.

There goes Tomasino... I'd have loved him but, and here I think is the kicker, there's a bunch of Tomasinos around. There's not a lot of Poulins. People keep saying "I'd love prime Kunitz" but there's not a lot of them around and this kid reads similar. So... if you've got a tie on BPA, why not take the rarest type?

SherogoesHAM

Apr 6, 2012
They seriously need to stop showing this one prospect that can’t keep his hands off his face. Looks like he constantly eats boogers.

Reactions: Corvidae

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh

Looking pretty lumbering slow out there. Big but speed ain't his go to move.

giphy.gif

dustybreaks

Dec 31, 2012
So after a little to mull and read the profiles, I think this one could be okay. Not the guy I wanted, but there's deffo something there. I liked reading (in two different profiles) that he'd be top ten if not for skating. Well, you can coach skating. A bunch of the other stuff you can't.

There goes Tomasino... I'd have loved him but, and here I think is the kicker, there's a bunch of Tomasinos around. There's not a lot of Poulins. People keep saying "I'd love prime Kunitz" but there's not a lot of them around and this kid reads similar. So... if you've got a tie on BPA, why not take the rarest type?

Really though how has the “coach skating” gone for Maatta.

Dangles78

Oct 14, 2012
Pittsburgh
Just because scouts or the TSN/NBC panel says a prospect needs to work on skating doesn't mean it's ****. C'mon, you REALLY think a prospect at 21 isn't going to have some criticism to his game? Not every single player on the Pens roster is going to have 5* speed; it's just not realistic

Reactions: Tacitus Kilgore
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad