GDT: 2019 NHL Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

BetterCallSaul

Feb 28, 2017
Like all those years, reading all those rumors around the NHL I'm getting hyped for the draft. Tomorrow, I'm going to be mad at myself for watching the whole thing while nothing happened. Same procedure as every year.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
May the hockey gods have mercy on the Pittsburgh Penguins tonight, because I fear that HE will not . . .

i

molon labe

Jul 13, 2016
Florida
@Empoleon8771 will you be updating your primary post with the picks, headlines?

I gave up on cable so I'll have to frequent NHL.com for picks - but won't get headlines otherwise.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
@Empoleon8771 will you be updating your primary post with the picks, headlines?

I gave up on cable so I'll have to frequent NHL.com for picks - but won't get headlines otherwise.

I'll update it with any Pens-centric moves, so basically their 1st rounder (if they keep it) and any trades. Maybe I'll link some rumors too, but I think you're only allowed 3 tweets per post.

Edit: also there's a chance I get sloshed during this so yolo

Sam Adams

Jun 19, 2019
Thank you Kris Letang and Phil for the memories. Best of luck to you in on your new teams

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
May the hockey gods have mercy on the Pittsburgh Penguins tonight, because I fear that HE will not . . .

i

This does have that Staal type feel to this draft. And JR was on the other side of that.

Dont mess this up.

And I know alot want JJ gone...but last thing I want to see is a deal ruined cuz we had to add him(if we do decide to move one of Kessel/Letang today). Just figure that out on it own.

Sam Adams

Jun 19, 2019
Wow what happened to the NHL official site? That used to be a decent site now its a pile of dogsh*t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad