NFL: 2019 NFL season news & notes discussion thread (Bruce Allen removed from football ops in WSH)

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Could the 2019 Baltimore Ravens break the 1978 New England Patriots record for most rushing yards in a season?

Currently they sit at 2,494 yards, New England set the record at 3,165.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Those Tim Ryan comments were dumb.

Raheem Mostert leads the league in yards per carry (5.9) and has 10 tackles on special teams. That's pretty nuts.

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Yeah, that Eagles loss to the Dolphins was pretty bad. Could be a division leader under .500 tonight if Dallas loses to Chicago as well.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Could the 2019 Baltimore Ravens break the 1978 New England Patriots record for most rushing yards in a season?

Currently they sit at 2,494 yards, New England set the record at 3,165.
4 games to get just under 600 yards? So around 140 or so yards per game. Their opponents down the stretch are Buffalo, Pittsburgh, NY Jets, and Browns.

they've averaged over 200 yards so far per game.

If you're a betting person, probably take that bet.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
They employed him several weeks longer than any sane team would have. Those extra game checks are a nice trade-off for this minor embarrassment.

pockets

Thank you, Bill!
Aug 12, 2003
Green Mountain
Meh, definitely could be nothing but it's hard to give the Patriots of all teams the benefit of the doubt lol.
Pats will never get the benefit of doubt but it sounds like it's definitely nothing. But if this helps rally the troops like it did with Spygate and Deflategate, and gives the Pats that us-against-the-world mentality then so be it...

Reactions: CDJ and Elvis P

JetsWillFly4Ever

May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
Pats will never get the benefit of doubt but it sounds like it's definitely nothing. But if this helps rally the troops like it did with Spygate and Deflategate, and gives the Pats that us-against-the-world mentality then so be it...
Yeah, if they check the video and it is innocent it should be completely quashed soon. It could work out for the best for the Pats but that offense is yuck.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
lol if Dalton can score a couple TD's they'll have a chance playing against that Pats offense! Not likely tho.

The guy was wearing patriots merch, do ppl honestly think if they were cheating they’d send a guy decked out in pats gear to an area where another teams officials are? I’d like to think the organization that has dominated the league for 20 years is a little smarter than that

Edit: apparently my aunt/uncle analogy doesn’t work here, so I will say if I had wheels I would be a wagon but here we are

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad