NFL: 2019 NFL season news & notes discussion thread (Bruce Allen removed from football ops in WSH)

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn

Don’t hate this for Washington. He is at least a good regular season head coach and they can’t worry about playoff success until they can get there.

and he can work with terrible owner.

Reactions: Roman Fell

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
That 100 list confuses me, it seems in trying not to ignore players from pre-1970, they're adding too many of them.

You can't compare eras so I'm not gonna sit here and be the guy who says "Rabble rabble rabble Player X would dominate back then!!!" but still think they're "overrating" them, for lack of a better term.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That suggests they're moving in on Lewis, who will want some control, for whatever that's worth in Washington.

The obvious aside, the Redskins situation is not that much different than one Lewis had both when he arrived in Cincinnati, and when they rebuilt.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
That suggests they're moving in on Lewis, who will want some control, for whatever that's worth in Washington.

The obvious aside, the Redskins situation is not that much different than one Lewis had both when he arrived in Cincinnati, and when they rebuilt.
I think Lewis is a good fit to get the best possible out of a terrible situation. He’s probably a stabilizing personality there.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Panthers are going to interview Matt Rhule. Hope he doesn't get it because I don't want to have to root against him, although I am far more ambivalent to the Panthers than I am the Falcons and Bucs

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad