OT: 2019 NFL and NCAAF thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
RIP Chris Ash and John McNulty

Can't wait to see who Rutgers brings in next

LOL that's a mercy kill. Honestly it probably doesn't matter who Rutgers brings in. Even bringing back Schiano wouldn't make much difference now that Rutgers is in the Big Ten as opposed to the Big East, they can't compete with these other monsters. They took the money to be B10 doormats, now they have to eat it for the forseeable future.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
The NFL is just teeming with terrible teams this season

You wouldnt know it with the hype shows telling you "nuh-uh, there's all sorts of young talent like".....4 QBs drafted in the top 10 last year that haven't done shit. One of whom has one foot out of the NFL.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Andy Dalton is just the Bengals version of Kirk Cousins

Dalton was TERRIBLE at feeling pressure tonight, and holding onto the ball too long.

That said, it's easy to say that given I'm not the NFL QB with a College DIII offensive line. This sort of ties-into what I was saying about how Dak Prescott plays behind the #1 OL in football. Life's easy when you can sip a soy latte while throwing the ball.

Reactions: My3Sons

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Eli and Jones enjoying a chuckle as they go over the replay on the sideline. Love it.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
LOL Jets, not only do they go for a 55-yard FG down 14-0, but they burn a timeout doing it! :help:

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
Did these idiots (and Thielen's college coach apparently) just compare a slot receiver to one of if not the greatest North American athlete in history?

Yes, yes they did.

Last edited:

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
Peppers with the 2nd best overhand right I've seen this weekend!

Edit: safety...

Barber of all people.

At least they gave up 2 instead of 7. :ha:

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
A lot of talk about the improvement of this O-line, but they have been a dissapointment.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
But don't they have a really good fg kicker or something?

They have a guy they just picked up off of waivers lol...he's the best of what we've had so far by default but prime level Janikowski he's not (or even Jason Myers for that matter). Besides you're not winning with FG's when you're already down two TD's and your offense is limited to start with.

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
2 blatant pass interference calls in the endzone blown in the 2nd half.

I have no idea what the penalty even is at this point.

Trash bag officiating.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
The Jets help put everything with the Devils into perspective.

It could always, ALWAYS be worse.

Nah the Devils ARE the Jets now, the big difference is the Devils gave us '94-'12 so we have less of a right to complain about their last several years...but really they aren't any better than the Jets at this point.

Reactions: Jersey Fresh
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad