OT: 2019 NFL and NCAAF thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
Instead of Gettleman taking bows for Daniel Jones tomorrow he can try to figure out how to fix the Giants' D, holy moly

OMG they just got the reprieve of all-time there...a kicker who made four FG's chunks a 34-yarder down the middle.
You mean to tell me drafting a bunch of corners and a non-pass rush DT when you have no pass rush is a bad idea?!?!

He has made so many moronic decisions already that I have no faith in the organization even if Jones works out.

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
Jones was good but the Giants D is a tire fire. No one should be taking laps after that one.
Ehhhh. To be fair, most expected the Giants D to be bottom 3 heading into this season.

The line for this game was Bucs -6ish....with Barkley playing. So, it's a pretty big upset win by the Giants. I would have been more pumped for a close loss though (draft position). :laugh:

My favorite part of the game was Bettcher using Jenkins like prime Patrick Peterson out there.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Barring a miracle my Eagles will be dropping to 1-3 tonight with all the injuries. Another Superbowl contending team done-in by injuries, two years in a row.

At least we'll always have 2017. :cry:

EDIT: Sure didnt think they could beat GB in GB with all the MIAs, but I'll take it.

Last edited:

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
The NFL just crossed a major line in the sand. In the commercial featuring a woman dressed in a very elaborate bear costume giving a soda to her daughter in a similar elaborate costume. That’s all well and good but they play Stand Up and Get Crunk while all this is going on. That song is the Saints go to song. First the NFL jams The Who Dat Nation on the no call now they steal their song for the Bears. When will the injustice end?

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Kirk Cousins is a fraud
He didn't have much time from what I saw today. Chicago was all over him.

But I never thought he was any good back in his Wash days. Thought that was a dumb contract by Minny.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Look at how bad Maccagnan's tenure was with the Jets...now imagine it if Cousins takes all the money he threw at him and he never had the chance to wind up with Darnold and cap space as the plan B.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
The Cowboys have had the best or 2nd best OL all three of Prescott's years in the league, he gets more time than any QB in football, and he doesnt often throw the ball downfield, their offense is a masterclass in screen passes & 4 to 6 yard forward tosses. Yes, I realize his stats are outstanding, but I just cant help but think if you put him behind an NFL average offense for one season it wouldn't be spectacular.

The 29th Pick

Still Alive !
Dec 7, 2007
Northvale N.J.
Look at how bad Maccagnan's tenure was with the Jets...now imagine it if Cousins takes all the money he threw at him and he never had the chance to wind up with Darnold and cap space as the plan B.
he turned down 90 mil from the Jets...he'd be run out of town if he signed with them and performed the way he's performing in Minny

Reactions: tr83

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Not being able to score against this giants D should get someone fired.
Keenum did miss 2 TD throws, including one where the WR was wide open.
Haskins looked awful.

I just watched them play and I can't name a WR.

Their top OL is holding out.

Their top RB was out.

Adrian Peterson, Vernon Davis?

Gruden has very little to work with.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
The Vikings play musical chairs with their quarterbacks, but Cousins is getting paid way too much.
this stat is from last season but he was 4-25 against teams with a winning record.

I wonder how many guys on D scream "how do you like THAT" when they throw Cousins flat on his back?

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
8D191902-89B0-4682-B961-5593F24241C1.jpeg

Reactions: tr83
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad