NBA 2019 NBA Finals (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
It's not an overreaction to say it's one of the stupidest timeouts in history.

its easily the dumbest timeout in NBA history

it killed their momentum and they only scored 2 pts after that. they would've won the game if it wasn't for that

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Raptors could have run a different play. Get someone else to pass it to him, then he takes the shot.

They could have but the Warriors played him one on one most of the game so I'm sure he didn't expect it.

Nurse should have called a timeout immediately when they rushed Leonard. He coached a bad game tonight.

Reactions: Eye Test

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
I also wonder if Durant is well enough to play Game 6. Let's not deny it he was a factor out there. If he is out there and he is able to play he provides another dimension. I'm just so shocked that toronto ****ing CHOKED away a chance to win a championship. You HAD THAT. You may not get a chance like that again.

Damn, seeing some different tunes from the people who were bombarding me with claims I was a hater and salty for even talking about KD.

Considering how adamant you were that GSW were done just a day ago and that Toronto would definitely win even if KD had played the whole series, you sure have yanked your belief pretty quickly.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
its easily the dumbest timeout in NBA history

giphy.gif

Reactions: NyQuil

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
The basketball gods do not exist.

Why do they keep smiling on the same old same old?

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
That was intense. A lot of stuff I don't understand about Nurse and the Raptors late in the game but all credit goes to the Warriors for how they battled back. It looked like it was going to be over after Kawhi's run but they came right back. That's why they're the champs.

Really sucks to see Durant go down again. Hopefully it's not the worst case scenario of an Achilles tear. The idiots in the crowd who cheered the injury and waved goodbye to him probably deserved that result tonight.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
The Warriors and Boston are gonna win because that Eagles/Astros/Capitals was too much new blood and apparently we need the same old teams to win again.

Why do I bother watching sports? Same old crap every year.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Toronto called that time out to spell Kawhi.

Also, after the 3 minute mark you automatically lose one of your timeouts as the most you can have is 2. He used it before he lost it.

He didnt call a timeout at the end of the game as that would allow GSW to set their defense

Iggy made a huge gamble. And you wouldnt call a timeout in the middle of play unfolding as side out is even more difficult to get a good shot in with sub 3 seconds left.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
yeah i just don't envision the raptors bouncing back from this

they're devasated while the 3 time champs have all the momentum headed back home. it was a nice run jurassic park

Reactions: Melrose Munch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad