NBA 2019 NBA Finals (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Maybe the Warriors truly are invincible.

They have more lives than Freddy Krueger, Jason, and Michael Myers combined.

They’re also Rasputin. You just can’t Kill them off.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Warriors survived two absolute bonehead plays by Green and Cousins at the end, but they showed the heart of champions. Still, I think the Raptors win the next game and wrap it up.

LaCarriere

And you know what? Game 6 isn't a guarantee either. Yeah, Durant wasn't playing the second half. But they didn't need Durant tonight. Curry and Thompson couldn't miss. Raptors couldn't make their shots late.

This just opens the series all over again. GS can win at home with an emotional crowd in Oracle's last game. Toronto may have just blown their shot at a title.

On the other hand, Toronto came close today and maybe they play their hearts out with Durant not playing in Oracle. Maybe it's another blowout.

If Durant and looney are out they have a great shot.

And Toronto lost by 1 shooting awful 3s all night. I don't think they can be that bad next game and in game 7 if it goes to 7. Warriors were shooting lights out 3s until the 4th. If they shoot slightly worse they are done.

Sep 19, 2008
I also wonder if Durant is well enough to play Game 6. Let's not deny it he was a factor out there. If he is out there and he is able to play he provides another dimension. I'm just so shocked that toronto f***ing CHOKED away a chance to win a championship. You HAD THAT. You may not get a chance like that again.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
I have been of the theory that GSW is running on fumes.

And yet, somehow, they seemingly find that extra something in the tank.

Perhaps they truly are basketball immortals.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
I don't expect Curry and GS to be so bad with regard to dumb turnovers , etc at home

But they have been foolish with the ball the entire series and their defense has been subpar.

Need to improve on both for Game 6. You would think there is no way they could lose all 3 Finals games at home.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Warriors survived two absolute bonehead plays by Green and Cousins at the end, but they showed the heart of champions. Still, I think the Raptors win the next game and wrap it up.

like rudy t once said, never underestimate the heart of a champion

so many people thought the warriors would just go out like that?

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
I also wonder if Durant is well enough to play Game 6. Let's not deny it he was a factor out there. If he is out there and he is able to play he provides another dimension. I'm just so shocked that toronto ****ing CHOKED away a chance to win a championship. You HAD THAT. You may not get a chance like that again.

He’s done. There are reports it could be an achillies injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad