OT: 2019 Football Thread: Part III – Danny Dimes and Sammy Spleens Edition

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Which means this is the perfect time for Eli to come back, win us 3-4 meaningless games against bad teams, lose out on drafting Chase Young and meanwhile get stuck with Shurmur for another season...

Man, the Knicks and Giants are really making me more negative than I'd like to be these days

I think that’s a fear because it’s one of the most frustrating kinds of fear:

The concept of an aging player, who has nothing left on most nights, somehow pulling one last hurrah out of his ass and impeding what fans hope to see moving forward as part of a new chapter.

Unfortunately, that’s the nature of sports. Everyone wants the fairy tale ending. But it doesn’t always work that way. Sometimes the fans are ready before the player is. That’s when things turn ugly.

Reactions: ponzu4u

Anzi

May 16, 2019
Boston
Elliot has only missed 1 field goal before that one this season. Looks like we are destined to win this game.

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC
People actually thought the Giants were winning this game. LOL! Shurmur is incapable of making adjustments. This team always stinks in the second half.

Anzi

May 16, 2019
Boston
Snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. I take credit for the loss. Sorry Eli. So glad there's no loser point in the NFL. One step closer to a top 2 pick and increasing odds that Shurmur won't be back.

ponzu4u

Feb 27, 2013
couldn't bring myself to actually cheer for them to lose, but the result works out nonetheless.

still think the giants beat washington so this tankathon is going to be close.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad