OT: 2019 Football Thread: Part III – Danny Dimes and Sammy Spleens Edition

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
The sad thing is that the Giants could come out of this draft with some solid pieces to add to a roster that has some intriguing talent. But like most things with the Giants, it's a going to come down to the pieces falling into place, and then having someone who knows what the hell to do with those pieces.

My desire? Not to win another game for the rest of the year.

Grab Chase Young with the second pick.

Gimme someone who fell to pick 34 and fills a need, or grab that OT to protect our investment in Jones --- Hall, Wade, Jones, Terrell, Smith, etc.

Gimme that to start Day 1 and Day 2, and a coach with some actual ability at this level, and let's start moving forward.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
Oh please, can we just accept the fact, that the Patriots are no longer a simple football club, they simply are a CIA psy-ops to subliminally further American patriotism.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
You know, for a guy who is as much of a control freak as BB, he sure pleads ignorance a lot...

Either he's a rampant cheat, who apparently is getting sloppier and sloppier covering his tracks

or

He has a bunch of rogue colleagues who are besmirching his stellar reputation.

I know where my money is.
Burn the cheating witches!

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
I can understand Jets fans hating the Patriots but as a Giants fan they don't really bother me.

Dallas, Philadelphia and Washington are the teams that I hate.
When you're a fan of a team that hasn't sniffed a superbowl in 50 years you hate anyone that's won a title in the last 10 years.

Reactions: klingsor

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad