OT: 2019 Football Thread: Part III – Danny Dimes and Sammy Spleens Edition

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
Jets were just on a bye week and I don't remember anything particularly interesting breaking during that time hence the slow discussion.

Our QB is currently waiting for his spleen swelling to go down to a normal size so he doesn't die when he gets hit.

I'm fine with flying under the radar for a bit here, folks.

Speak of the devil

Rangerfan4life90

Oct 14, 2008
College Point, NY
Jets fan here, usually very active, put thread on ignore after Week 1 when I saw a SOJ season incoming.

I've been thinking lately, what if the Jets end up in a position to draft Tua? Would they trade out for a haul of picks? Trade Darnold for picks?

I guess it would depend on if you think Darnold or Tua has the higher ceiling.

With that being said, Dolphins have the #1 pick on lock right now I think.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Trade for picks. Anyway I don't think the Jets will get the 1st overall, there are many winnable games in the 2nd half. I just hope we are in a position to draft Jeudy or Lamb, we need a truly elite WR. Then spend the rest of our picks and FA money on offensive line. Enough with drafting Defense, it has gotten us nowhere.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Trade for picks. Anyway I don't think the Jets will get the 1st overall, there are many winnable games in the 2nd half. I just hope we are in a position to draft Jeudy or Lamb, we need a truly elite WR. Then spend the rest of our picks and FA money on offensive line. Enough with drafting Defense, it has gotten us nowhere.
I agree I general although they still desperately need help at CB and on the edge.

Trade Leo, too.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
I agree I general although they still desperately need help at CB and on the edge.

Trade Leo, too.
They need help everywhere but the Jets usually always have at least a decent D, i want to have a good offense for ONCE in my life. I know the 2015 was top 10 but cmon, Fitzpatrick ain't getting anyone excited.

Reactions: nyr2k2

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
So looking like no Darnold, try-outs at offensive line to see who should start, and then no Mosley on defense.

Another week of no offensive scoring coming up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->