2019 draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

danktopshelf

Dec 23, 2014
NYC
I glanced at his stats, how is he ranked so low with those kind of numbers?
I've watched some of his Hamilton games. Kid is truly a beast.

I'd guess size is slightly small, doesn't play defense, and he is a "stateless person."

There could be some prejudice against a Russian born in Brooklyn playing in the O. But I have zero doubt he's going to be at worst the second best winger in this class after Kappo (and yes, Hughes will be a wing in the show).

danktopshelf

Dec 23, 2014
NYC
Although I can't imagine a better possible landing spot for a Brooklyn/Russian/Canadian than South Florida and playing for the Panthers. Will be amazing if we snag Kaliyev.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Although I can't imagine a better possible landing spot for a Brooklyn/Russian/Canadian than South Florida and playing for the Panthers. Will be amazing if we snag Kaliyev.

I just don’t see his game translating that well. I’d really love Soderstrom but I guess I could live with him. Don’t like his skating as well.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Hello Panther Fans. Wild fan here. I was looking at some of your prospects recently as well as your current team makeup and it’s pretty obvious to me that you guys have a pretty stacked prospect pool and already have a bunch of 1st line forwards. I was wondering if you guys are open to trading your 1st this year, and if you are, what would the asking price be. I also am wondering about Dennisenko and if he’s expendable with heponiemi and tippet coming up.

Best of luck next year I hope for the best for your organization.

Reactions: Cats2TheCup

IceManCat

#TheFloridaPanthers
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den
Hello Panther Fans. Wild fan here. I was looking at some of your prospects recently as well as your current team makeup and it’s pretty obvious to me that you guys have a pretty stacked prospect pool and already have a bunch of 1st line forwards. I was wondering if you guys are open to trading your 1st this year, and if you are, what would the asking price be. I also am wondering about Dennisenko and if he’s expendable with heponiemi and tippet coming up.

Best of luck next year I hope for the best for your organization.

If we trade the first it would be for a capable defender

Mase

Cousins.....kind of a c**t
Aug 6, 2010
Holding the blue
I am a huge Brodin fan but I think it depends on who is available for the picking. If there is a guy management really likes then I dont think we would make a trade for Brodin. I was thinking more along the lines of a big fish like Trouba using the first and some prospects to land him.

Depends on the asking price, and what your willing to part with(considering you kinda all-in with the Q signing, IMO). If your willing to mortgage the future for the immediate present, then NO prospect is off the table, IMO. Current roster players are another story entirely.

Desert Panther

Resident Lurker
Jun 23, 2002
Frisco, TX
Visit site
Honestly I'm not overly worried about this draft. If we get one of the top 3, great. If not, then I say it's part of the package for a top-4 defensemen (Trouba is at the top of that short list)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad