2019 draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
Man that's some weak ass bull shit. Hope those idiots enjoyed beating Boston and taking the Isles to OT. It cost them 9 draft slots. f***ing idiots

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Lavoie, York, Kaliyev, Harley, Dach, Turcotte, Byram, Zegras and Podkolzin... I have HUGE interest in all of those !

Actually, keeping that pick and trading the 2020 one may be a greater idea, even if we have to up the package ! :)

Okay Lavoie, York and Kaliyev are more personal crush... But if one of the other 6 could fall to us... Man oh Man, those are some real intriguing and exciting prospects to add to any pool !

Hope Dale just wait to see if one of his favorites is there before pulling the trigger on a deal ! Or goes with our 2020 pick !

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Lavoie, York, Kaliyev, Harley, Dach, Turcotte, Byram, Zegras and Podkolzin... I have HUGE interest in all of those !

Actually, keeping that pick and trading the 2020 one may be a greater idea, even if we have to up the package ! :)

Okay Lavoie, York and Kaliyev are more personal crush... But if one of the other 6 could fall to us... Man oh Man, those are some real intriguing and exciting prospects to add to any pool !

Hope Dale just wait to see if one of his favorites is there before pulling the trigger on a deal ! Or goes with our 2020 pick !

Are those all forwards except for Harley and Byram (who doesn't make it past 6-7th imo)? Do we not need to stock up some D like....ever? If we keep 13th then it's gotta be a RD. If we trade it, it's gotta be a D coming back, preferably a RD.

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Are those all forwards except for Harley and Byram (who doesn't make it past 6-7th imo)? Do we not need to stock up some D like....ever? If we keep 13th then it's gotta be a RD. If we trade it, it's gotta be a D coming back, preferably a RD.

Exactly ! York too is a defenseman but I suspect you were talking about the top guys... And all those kids on defense are left-handed.

Yeah you're about right on Byram projections but hey, I've seen strange things at the draft before ! I've seen Yakupov going 1st... Erik Gudbranson going 3rd... Fowler and Forsberg falling out of the top-10... You never know.

And Man, those forwards ! Turcotte and Dash for me... Podkolzin is on another level even, and with the russian factor...

As I've said, could be a good idea to keep it ! :)

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Exactly ! York too is a defenseman but I suspect you were talking about the top guys... And all those kids on defense are left-handed.

Yeah you're about right on Byram projections but hey, I've seen strange things at the draft before ! I've seen Yakupov going 1st... Erik Gudbranson going 3rd... Fowler and Forsberg falling out of the top-10... You never know.

And Man, those forwards ! Turcotte and Dash for me... Podkolzin is on another level even, and with the russian factor...

As I've said, could be a good idea to keep it ! :)

One of those top 5 teams will take Byram imo, he's having an outstanding year in Vancouver.

Ya if we're keeping it, I got a crush on Soderstrom being a RD, seems like a swiss army type guy who is gifted in skating department and likes to play a physical game. I'm like 85% open to trading this pick or 100% for trading the 2020 1st (with top 10 protection) if we keep/use the 2019 one

Reactions: BabyBarkov
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad