2019 draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

16Skippy

Sep 12, 2009
Has anyone seen Arthur Kaliyev play? I'm wondering why he's not ranked very high even though he's putting up ridiculous numbers.

IceManCat

#TheFloridaPanthers
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den
I think Philadelphia won the number 2 pick overall a few years back with their original position being number 10. So I suppose we have a chance to pick in the top 3 if we get lucky

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Got 13th once, 13th 5 times, 1st once....stopped after that...

goCatsgo4

Jul 5, 2015
Florida
Leave it to the Panthers to have a legit shot to get in the top 10 of the draft, and then when there's no hope of the playoffs left they start winning to f*** it up. I hate this team so much.

EDIT: And to add salt to the wound, one of the wins of course comes against a team that just always beats us whenever the game really matters. But we're mathematically eliminated and every win is meaningless? Yeah let's beat the Bruins now!!!

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Leave it to the Panthers to have a legit shot to get in the top 10 of the draft, and then when there's no hope of the playoffs left they start winning to **** it up. I hate this team so much.

EDIT: And to add salt to the wound, one of the wins of course comes against a team that just always beats us whenever the game really matters. But we're mathematically eliminated and every win is meaningless? Yeah let's beat the Bruins now!!!

Are any Panthers fans still even shocked lol? The Panthers live to troll us.

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
upload_2019-4-1_18-6-53.gif
Leave it to the Panthers to have a legit shot to get in the top 10 of the draft, and then when there's no hope of the playoffs left they start winning to **** it up. I hate this team so much.

And the sad thing is we keep coming back for it over and over again like Groundhog Day.

Panthers Propaganda

We're a team
Oct 28, 2015
Canada
This writer has Broberg going 5th behind Byram. Gotta remember some of the teams ahead of us need D badly.

How good is Soderstrom?

https://thehockeywriters.com/2019-nhl-draft-rankings-april/

Ugh I hope he doesn’t go that high I’ve seen him anywhere from like 4-13th. Still from what I’ve heard Soderstrom would be an okay consolation prize. Apparently has amazing back skating, good gap control, good stretch passes, and a nice wrist shot.

Scouts seem to agree that he reads the game very well. RHD shot which some feel might be inflating his value a little. Either way I would not be opposed to a mobile two way guy with promise.

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
This writer has Broberg going 5th behind Byram. Gotta remember some of the teams ahead of us need D badly.

How good is Soderstrom?

https://thehockeywriters.com/2019-nhl-draft-rankings-april/
Broberg is really all over the place. Some have him in the top 10, ISS has him 20th, Future Considerations 17th, HockeyProspects 19th, Wheeler from the Athletic has him 24th.
And honestly the rankings of the D after Byram are all over the place. Soderstrom is usually in the top15; York has been pretty high in several rankings lately including some places in the top10. Heinola had such a strong second half, I wonder how much he rises; then again multiple rankings still don't even have him in the top30. Seider has been ranked 11th by some, not in top 30 by others. Seems like there are four or five names that could be the second D picked.
Should be an interesting draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad