GDT: 2019 Draft Lottery - Ducks will pick 9th overall

Status
Not open for further replies.

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
Honestly just shut up. No one ever has compared Hughes to Crosby. If he compares to anyone, he’s Patrick Kane without the shot.

How are you going to compare a centerman to a fricken Right Wing? You need to shut up with your ridiculous comparisons not even knowing the damn positions both players play.

It’s like arguing to a fricken wall. With this guy luckily there isn’t a down vote. Because this person is completely clueless.

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
He’s a generational talent. This entire draft is 1-5. This isn’t Fricken 2012 with Nail Yakupov draft class. I promise you. Ducks are gonna take Suzuki at number 9 and the franchise is gonna wait 3 years before he can play. Getzlaf should be retired by then. And we can finally do a damn rebuild correctly.

So fricken disappointed in this team.

We know.

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
Personally, I just hope we avoid a player that projects to be a power forward type player. With Jones, Ritchie, Comtois I feel like we're set on those kind of players.
Agreed. We need to infuse more creativity. More Steel type players and less Jones types.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
2017:
  1. Devils
  2. Metropolitan Rival (Philly)
  3. 6th place Central team (Dallas)
2019:
  1. Devils
  2. Metropolitan Rival (Rangers)
  3. 6th place Central team (Chicago)
Interesting stat. what are the chances of this happening?

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
How are you going to compare a centerman to a fricken Right Wing? You need to shut up with your ridiculous comparisons not even knowing the damn positions both players play.

It’s like arguing to a fricken wall. With this guy luckily there isn’t a down vote. Because this person is completely clueless.
There’s one person around here who is clueless.

I’ll give you a hint. It isn’t me.

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
Personally, I just hope we avoid a player that projects to be a power forward type player. With Jones, Ritchie, Comtois I feel like we're set on those kind of players.

They seem to have a type(and they do this with centers and defensemen as well), but I'm good with them doing whatever. As much as it's right to say this franchise needs an infusion of a certain trait, deviating from the big board is always a bad idea. They like what they like and it's served them well.

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
There’s one person around here who is clueless.

I’ll give you a hint. It isn’t me.

I’ll give you a hint also. When you compare players? Please look at positions before comparing. You’re looking like an idiot comparing Kane to Hughes. Whom play completely different positions and responsibilities on the ice. But you’ll learn. One day you’ll understand comparisons. But it’s not right now.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I’ll give you a hint also. When you compare players? Please look at positions before comparing. You’re looking like an idiot comparing Kane to Hughes. Whom play completely different positions and responsibilities on the ice. But you’ll learn. One day you’ll understand comparisons. But it’s not right now.
Hughes might not play center at nhl, and some suggest kakko might swap.

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
I mentioned this in the other thread, but any possibility they would consider using one of their other picks to try and move up? I wouldn’t think so but Madden has always talked in the past about evaluating the value of certain players and having trade up and trade down scenarios mapped out.

eternalbedhead

Let's not rebuild and say we did
Aug 10, 2015
Corona, CA
You're being too obvious now.

Reactions: The Baffled King

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
It’s fine you’re the good shepherd right? Be a good shepherd and understand Ducks went to 9 and have a 3 year project of a prospect when Anaheim could have been locked solid in a top 5 role like the kings did.

It’s cool. Ducks are always wanting more Nick Ritchies

I have no idea why this quote was initially deleted from the forum, but I digress. Also, I will not understand this point, because development curves differ from prospect to prospect with certain factors involved. The prospect the Ducks draft could be here next year, in 2020-21 or he could be here in 5 years. I have no idea when the guy is going to show up, just like I have no idea if the Kings player will be in the NHL over the same time frame. But I will leave it to you to make that determination, considering we clearly disagree on the draft being only 5 players deep.

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
Max Jones next 1C.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I was going to say, I was really confused by aome of these comments then I remembered I ignored 405 and it all made sense.
It allows me to get the feeling of bashing on leaf and oiler fans while avoiding punishment from mods

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
i don't know if that's true
I'm pretty confident in it. Says crazy indefensible shit out of nowhere sure to draw a reaction, returns the comments he gets repackaged as insults instead of addressing the substance of the criticism, and now he's suddenly he's escalating and not really using his dumbass lobsterman patois ("the time isn't now," e.g.). I think he's full of crap.

Reactions: duckpuck

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
I’m a troll because people don’t agree with me. Which is pretty ridiculous. Because I’m speaking my mind set as much as you all are.

So I guess I read your complaints and opinions? And mine are deleted? Is this really how this board works? I just got told to shut up. And I fired back. Guess what? I got deleted he or she did not.

Something is very fishy in this forum of HfBoards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad