2019 Around the League V

Status
Not open for further replies.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
The *one* guy in our organization who is methodical, analytical, well spoken, assertive, and smart (and therefore, this is likely to happen as it's one of the worst possible scenarios). Please tell me we can deny other teams from speaking to him, or is that just executive team level management types?

hey if Benning is such a draft GOD what the f*** do we need that bum Brackett for
:naughty::sarcasm:

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Who promoted him and listened to him?

the point is, many hailed Benning as the draft GOD who drafted all the best players by himself without any help.

if that holds true, then Brackett is really just a paper weight, and if the latter leaves, Benning should draft well with anyone.

if Brackett does get poached, we'll see if that's true haha

Motte and Bailey

Jun 21, 2017
After the Bob Nicholson quote about needing character I’m more worried about the Oilers stealing Weisbrod away. I would hate to have to start cheering for the Oilers if that happened.

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
After the Bob Nicholson quote about needing character I’m more worried about the Oilers stealing Weisbrod away. I would hate to have to start cheering for the Oilers if that happened.
I've lost sleep over rumors that RonningMorrisonBooth will make his forever home the Edmonton Oilers HF team board. Please don't let it be true!:(

Oilers will be Oilers. Same dummies in charge.

Motte and Bailey

Jun 21, 2017
I've lost sleep over rumors that RonningMorrisonBooth will make his forever home the Edmonton Oilers HF team board. Please don't let it be true!:(

Oilers will be Oilers. Same dummies in charge.

Don't worry HF Canucks will always be my forever home. Not saying it would be easy but I would have to stop hating Edmonton and actually hope they do well. Whether it's Weisbrod or Brackets becoming their new GM. I'm praying that doesn't happen

iFan

May 5, 2013
Calgary
Why would Brackett even want to be GM there, it’s clear the owners are tough to work with and have an old boys club. Canucks should bump up his pay to keep him, if the owners are ok paying big money to a player like Ericksson, might as well pay Brackett as he actually helps the team.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Why would Brackett even want to be GM there, it’s clear the owners are tough to work with and have an old boys club. Canucks should bump up his pay to keep him, if the owners are ok paying big money to a player like Ericksson, might as well pay Brackett as he actually helps the team.

It would be a massive promotion that anyone in his position couldn’t say no to. Plus, our owners are also pretty tough to work with and we definitely have an old boys club here too. We should definitely be trying to retain him.

GetFocht

Indestructible
Jun 11, 2013
at all costs, you do not let Brackett go. Make him the most expensive assistant GM in the league.

Fire Benning

diaper filled piss baby
Oct 2, 2016
Hell
An amateur scout would be an odd choice for a GM. Not sure I believe that, but then again we are talking about the Oilers.

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
Brackett is a professional and obviously wants to further his career. We should absolutely give him a promotion and big pay raise to retain him.
Honestly, even if it took making Brackett GM with the most power and just making Benning president, it'd still be better than what we have now, so I'd be all for it.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Edmonton Media are savages, absolutely amazing questions 1 after another for bob, he was rattled to the core, had no answers.

Reactions: geebaan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad