2019 Around the League V

Status
Not open for further replies.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
I'd imagine that their definition of asset is everyone who isn't a pending UFA or backup goaltender. Let the new GM sort out the mess.

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
tenor.gif

The Oilers are going nowhere awfully fast.

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC
Bob Nicholson seems like a big time moron, along with (obviously) MacTavish and Lowe who still hold positions there.

They need to seriously clean the f*** out of that house.

DarrenX

Apr 15, 2014

doubt it happens, but i don’t even want his name out there.

Yeesh... i have a better idea. Brackett should be the *Canucks* GM.

The problem with "the water" in Edmonton is that it's being consumed by players who aren't very good. When you look at Chia's trades... my God. Every single one from beginning to end was an absolute, utter fleecing... all driven by the desperate need to "surround McDavid with talent now!". He makes Benning look like a genius.... hopefully Benning does not get the same urge to "surround Pettersson with talent now!" and start making short-sighted moves.

Reactions: geebaan

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Bob Nicholson seems like a big time moron, along with (obviously) MacTavish and Lowe who still hold positions there.

They need to seriously clean the **** out of that house.

Firing Chiarelli only opens to door for another idiot to take his place.

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
Ahahaha oh my god that would be a kick in the teeth.

The *one* guy in our organization who is methodical, analytical, well spoken, assertive, and smart (and therefore, this is likely to happen as it's one of the worst possible scenarios). Please tell me we can deny other teams from speaking to him, or is that just executive team level management types?

Reactions: Tv9924 and valkynax
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad