Rumor: 2019-2020 Trade Rumors and Free Agency Thread XIV: We Talk About Pizza...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Seeing how boston isn't willing to give Krug more than 6.5 mil/per. I am inclined to believe that 5.5 mil/per for Girard is not really great. He might not even hit 30 points next season if Byram takes his PP role and it's like not like he's good at defense (he's very deficient actually with slow reflexes). He literally needs Johnson or Makar to babysit him. Might want to sell high on him.

Glad we can dodge Janmark though, dont' need another Donskoi making 4 mil while we'd be better off without him.
Girard is arguably better defensively than Krug. Also 6.5 is obviously not enough for Krug that's why he's gonna be a UFA

AvsFanInMichigan

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!”
Apr 16, 2018
Michigan
I don’t know what to expect each year Sakic says we’re gonna stay the course and we like our guys but he always does something. He said the day thing last year and then we traded for Kadri and signed Donskoi. He’s very good at not saying anything and then does something.

Rumplesnipeskin

Bar Down
Nov 30, 2011
Colorado
Personal opinion, Avs aren't going to get Janmark, won't pay enough to get him, and other teams will at the end of the day. If Janmark is coming to the Avs, it's as an addition and on a good deal (he wants to be on a winning team), not to replace Nuke, imo. Would also likely portend movement of other pieces.

3 minutes until HF server overload

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
tenor.gif

Rumplesnipeskin

Bar Down
Nov 30, 2011
Colorado
Habs desperately need a young RH puck mover. I'm starting to wonder if we see Timmins and Jost for Danault or something like that. Barron makes moving him easier to swallow.
I think trading Timmins now, high preference to an Eastern Conference team, is a smart move if we can put together a package deal like this

Reactions: Richard88
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad