Prospect Info: 2019-20 Prospect Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

topdawg

Jan 17, 2016
Pumped to see Zadina putting up points and hearing that he is picking it up. Haven't seen him at all this year but when I watched him years prior he was a bit of a turnover machine, it felt like the majority time he would touch the puck it would be in the other teams possession right after. Is he starting to make better decisions with the puck this year?

JBeast

Oct 22, 2007
Skellefteå
Another goal for Berggren, 2 game streak.

Edit. Looks like he hasn't played since the 1st period... Hope it's not an injury.

Berggren left the game late in the first period. Looked like he got a stick in his face, but I'm not sure.

When asked about it, Tommy Samuelsson, Skellefteås coach said that Berggren wouldn't play any more in the game because of the injury.

Reactions: ChadS

AttilaTheFun

Nov 18, 2018
Pumped to see Zadina putting up points and hearing that he is picking it up. Haven't seen him at all this year but when I watched him years prior he was a bit of a turnover machine, it felt like the majority time he would touch the puck it would be in the other teams possession right after. Is he starting to make better decisions with the puck this year?

Max Bultman wrote an article a while back about how the team is handling Zadina. The thrust of it was 1) they want him to improve his play away from the puck and 2) when he has the puck, he's "been encouraged to be as offensive as he can.” I'm guessing a lot of those turnovers stemmed from that direction to be as offensive as he can be.

Also a lot of quotes you've probably seen already about how he's bought in and is working hard and improving in the areas they've asked him to.

Reactions: hkydave04

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
He actually had 2 goals, 2 assists. I have no idea how, but that second clip was given to Elmer as a goal.

Tyutyayev played today in the VHL, Russia's 2nd league. No points in a 5-3 loss from what I could gather.

Reactions: Christien

Christien

May 1, 2010
Seems like Tuomisto’s interested in committing to Denver, or Minnesota Duluth so far. I’m sure there’s more teams on the list as well.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
I want to listen because of Mo, but I don't want to hear Art lol

Honestly can only power through for Horcoff or Draper at this point because they actually cover all our prospects whenever they are on. Otherwise Regner annoys me too much. His style while asking questions is mind-numbing.

I will probably eventually listen, but man I really wish the Wings had anybody else in his role. I cannot believe it keeps growing organizationally, I mean the Ilitch family uses outside opinion polling and group studies... What feedback are they not getting on Regner?

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
I want to listen because of Mo, but I don't want to hear Art lol
Art was pretty bad. But it was nice to hear from Mo. Joe and Mo live together, which is pretty fun to hear. Mo is a consummate professional and it was a pleasure listening to him talk about hockey and about what he feels he needs to work on. Listening to Art talk about hair products and peanut butter was soooo creepy.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
according to shl.se, grewe has 23 hits in 16 games. he is not producing points, but atleast he is playing quite physical.

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
The loan is only until December 15th, but hopefully he impresses and is done with junior hockey.

Christien

May 1, 2010
Berggren with a nice assist today.

Albert Johansson made a really nice breakout pass that led to a goal. He didn’t get the assist though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad