Prospect Info: 2019-20 Prospect Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister Ed

Dec 21, 2008
I'm excited to see what Kivenmaki can do with Ässät. Fun fact, he's playing with Tylor and Tyson Spink, bothe former Walleyes.

Reactions: waltdetroit

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
I'm excited to see what Kivenmaki can do with Ässät. Fun fact, he's playing with Tylor and Tyson Spink, bothe former Walleyes.
They're doing that creepy twin things where they do everything together. Same college hockey, same minor league hockey. Now same Finnish hockey. Be original...gosh.

Christien

May 1, 2010
Some clips of Tuomisto. I suggest all of you on Twitter to give this guy a follow. He posts lots of clips and info about Finnish prospects I.e Tuomisto/Kivenmäki

Reactions: decaguard and ChadS

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
hronek
sieder
choski
mcissac
tuo'misty
johansson
lindstrom

its become a respectable pool but still needs work . and maybe dekeyser-nemeth-and a 2020 ufa will be around lots of years as the steadying vet leaders so we only need 4 of these guys to make it . with a very solid winger group theres hope

lhsgolf19

Oct 4, 2016
Birmingham, MI
This thread officially gets started tomorrow morning... Assat U20 gets their season going at 11:30 AM, which means Antti Tuomisto gets his season started (I believe he plays for them this year, did last year)

Reactions: A Few Good Males

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
This thread officially gets started tomorrow morning... Assat U20 gets their season going at 11:30 AM, which means Antti Tuomisto gets his season started (I believe he plays for them this year, did last year)
I believe he still wants to play in the NCAA next year, so he'll stay in the junior leagues all season. Would have been nice to have him in the USHL this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad