Prospect Info: 2019-20 Prospect Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
No reason he won’t be.

He might decide he wants to stay with the Griffins and get a pay cheque. Him playing a large role on the team and the team doing well this season might make the wings hold him back. Its no guarantee hes allowed to go until the wings actually say he is

Richard Gibson

Dec 5, 2018
Seider ranks highly with points # 10, note Bjornfot (LAK) as well
EJ3F3OtWwAAlT0x

Tetsuo

Boss of a Pile of Rubble
Apr 11, 2018
Michigan
Johansson is a player that has pleasantly surprised me thus far. His (highlights) look really good, hopefully he is able to grow a bit more and fill out. He's currently my favorite sleeper prospect we have in the pipeline.

Leronziia

kenorH
Jan 10, 2016
Melbourne, Australia
Seider is a much better prospect than anyone thought he would be.

One would hope by now that fans know not to judge a prospect on the obscurity of where they are from.

Some players just have 'it'. It was clear from watching Hronek in juniors that he had it, so too Seider now.

I did and still prefer Necas to Rasmussen, though.

Lampedampe

Feb 26, 2015
Zadina has 11 points in his last 11 games after only having 1 point in his first 6.

Seider has 9 points in his last 11 games after only having 1 point in his first 7.

Both of our 6th oa picks are starting to heat up after slow starts! Point wise atleast.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Zadina has 11 points in his last 11 games after only having 1 point in his first 6.

Seider has 9 points in his last 11 games after only having 1 point in his first 7.

Both of our 6th oa picks are starting to heat up after slow starts! Point wise atleast.

And Veleno has 6 in his last 6 after starting with 2 in his first 12.

Time and confidence seems to be doing wonders on the farm

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
Seider ranks highly with points # 10, note Bjornfot (LAK) as well
EJ3F3OtWwAAlT0x
Any time your name gets mentioned with the likes of Radek Hamr and Hy Buller, you know you are on your way to greatness.

And as for best D in the draft class, Ville Heinola is making a strong case for himself, even if he's slowed down a bit. I'm loving what I see out of Seider though

BSHH

HSVer & Rotflügel
Apr 12, 2009
Hamburg
One would hope by now that fans know not to judge a prospect on the obscurity of where they are from.
It's late fall over here in Germany, so it may indeed be a bit dark, yet not obscure at all! Kidding aside, I was hoping for a top line center (Zegras' evaluations sounded really enticing), but to see how much my Landsmann impresses so far, feels pretty, pretty good!

Gruß,
BSHH

Reactions: Leronziia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad