Pre-Game Talk: 2019-20 Pro-Team Tank Thread - The Final Countdown?

Status
Not open for further replies.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
So you figure he'll do it again? He would look even more foolish than even I think he is and that's something. It mystifies me why so many posters here cut him so much slack, he is clearly a rich, entitled brat.

I’ve been anti-Aquilini for years. Back when people like Bonose were defending him. He’s an idiot owner no doubt, but I don’t see how Benning survives another year.

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
I’m glad they don’t realize they’d be better off with Goldy and Baertschi instead of Schaller and Eriksson

Simply a coach playing not to lose instead of playing to win, which we see all over the league especially on teams that don't have a great roster on paper. Be conservative, try to limit chances both ways, and hope you get a lucky bounce and/or your goalie stands on his head.

Zippgunn

May 15, 2011
Lhuntshi
It did. It did...

But Gudbranson and Eriksson do something special to my mental health.

Just noticed that Guddy is tied for first on the Pens in +/- with a +3 (yes I know it's early but...). As for Loui, one game and he's THE problem with this team in the opinion of many even though when you mention how terrible Boeser is playing those same people say "hey, it's only 2 games". Man I love this place...

PuckMunchkin

Very Nice, Very Evil!
Dec 13, 2006
Lapland
Just noticed that Guddy is tied for first on the Pens in +/- with a +3 (yes I know it's early but...). As for Loui, one game and he's THE problem with this team in the opinion of many even though when you mention how terrible Boeser is playing those same people say "hey, it's only 2 games". Man I love this place...

I agree. Loui was fine vs Oilers. Im sorry for cursing Boeser.

Reactions: Jack Burton

UK Canuck

Dec 27, 2018
how long will Green last this year you think? Elmer's idiotic offseason will force his hand at some point into doing something about the awful coach, otherwise he'd stick with him like he does with all his other idiotic decisions

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Last night was complete ass. I've reached the point of cheering for the Canucks to lose as painfully as possible because that's the only thing that will save this damned franchise.

MadaCanuckle

Jun 25, 2012
Lisboa
how long will Green last this year you think? Elmer's idiotic offseason will force his hand at some point into doing something about the awful coach, otherwise he'd stick with him like he does with all his other idiotic decisions
Right now, the cheerleaders are starting to turn upon him. So, come December, if he's out of a playoff spot, he's out.

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
I'm already discouraged that none of the other relevant games have gone to extra time.

I don't think I'm going to enjoy this season much.

Reactions: ihaveyuidonttouchme

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
4996566403_fc7d7911fd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad