Waived: 2019-20 Ongoing Waivers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your Boy Troy

Sep 19, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
If Chayka supposedly wants a bottom-pairing physical defenseman, Kampfer would fit the bill. I would rather have a meaner and bigger SOB in McIlrath, but Kampfer's superior mobility and puck skills are a better fit in today's game.

RedMenace

Jul 24, 2006
www.ShattenkirksKrakenshirt.net
Bowey is a right shot and he's got offensive talent... defensively he's lost most of the time, he doesn't make decisions with the puck quickly enough under pressure, and he's not really physical.

If you want to convert him to forward, might be an option; otherwise a bottom-pair, depth guy at best.

But I'm no scout, so don't listen to me.

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com
I believe he is also played junior with Morrissey for a bit, this is like gift wrapped for us haha and Chevy is loving the waiver wire this season.
It’s very bizarre. There have been four waiver claims this season and the Jets are involved in all of them (Claimed Dahlstrom, Sbisa and Shore; Lost Comrie).

Man I loved Bowey in juniors. Offensively, he was super skilled (As it is he’s still 8th on the Wings in points!), but I always thought he’d grow into the defensive side and physical side but alas...

serp

Jan 17, 2016

Weird. Was just signed about a month ago...

Hasn't played a game in the NHL though for the first time in years. He's probably not happy he's stuck in Binghamtom and wants to find a potential NHL job somewhere. Morrow is like the 10th defenseman in the depth chart on the Devils ? Yeah wouldn't be happy with that either.

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
Elliotte Friedman‏Verified account @FriedgeHNIC 24m24 minutes ago
More
Baertschi on waivers

Confusing as he cleared to start the year and didnt play 10 games or spend 30 days on nhl roster so why does he need waivers again?

They’re probably trying to show Baertschi/his agent that there’s absolutely no market for him, and nobody wants him for free even, like the Flames did with Kulak a few summers ago

30 days have passed since he cleared last.

I’m pretty sure that’s not the rule

CraigBillington

Dec 10, 2010
I wonder if there's a deal to be had, where he can get NHL time but the team wants the insurance of being able to send him to the minors, maybe a contract is being returned.

Or maybe they're trying to give him away for nothing again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad