Injury Report: 2019-20 Injury Report

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
I noticed Hampus missed 3-4 shifts in the third against the Avs and after he came back wasn’t skating nearly as hard, I guess this is why.

Reactions: KyleJRM

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
I thought the org was gonna say something about the injuries to Kase and Manson, at the very least. That's what I heard in the pre-game show from Hazy. So far, nothing on the official website.

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
I thought the org was gonna say something about the injuries to Kase and Manson, at the very least. That's what I heard in the pre-game show from Hazy. So far, nothing on the official website.
When nothing is said for a long time. That usually means its not good news... If kase has another concussion. They need to shut him down..

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal

I hope Lindholm just needed a maintenance day off from his legs because he was carrying most of the team for the win over Colorado. LoL I'm just glad to hear he's on the ice and don't care if he plays tonight. Gotta think long term here. No need to rush Lindholm only to re-injure him in one game. I'd rather have him sit out another game or two if that means we get Lindholm for another 25 games consecutively.

Reactions: Leonardo87

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
I hope Lindholm just needed a maintenance day off from his legs because he was carrying most of the team for the win over Colorado. LoL I'm just glad to hear he's on the ice and don't care if he plays tonight. Gotta think long term here. No need to rush Lindholm only to re-injure him in one game. I'd rather have him sit out another game or two if that means we get Lindholm for another 25 games consecutively.

Something definitely happened to him in the Avs game because he missed a number of shifts in the third... hopefully it’s not anything that will bother him throughout the season.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Something definitely happened to him in the Avs game because he missed a number of shifts in the third... hopefully it’s not anything that will bother him throughout the season.

I know something happened to him. That's why Lindholm missed the Vegas game. (I thought that was an obvious fact.) The report that Lindholm is skating on the ice today could mean it's not as serious as we might have thought. Lindholm could have had a charlie horse to his leg to where he couldn't skate on it for the rest of the Avs game or the following day. That was my train of thought when I jokingly said "maintenance day off". (The charlie horse is just an example of a less serious injury.)

We probably won't know the extent of the injury as the org has been vague on descriptions on purpose. If it's a simple charlie horse type thing, then Hazy will state it on the pre-game show tonight, knowing that Lindholm is in the lineup, as it's information that can't be exploited by the other team. Of course, Hazy did say the org would say something about the injuries during the Vegas pre-game show too. So there's that. ha!

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
That’s good news that Lindholm can get in as early as Friday. Has there been any news on Manson or Kase? It’s too quiet and that’s not good.

Mortal Wombat

Dec 7, 2014
That’s good news that Lindholm can get in as early as Friday. Has there been any news on Manson or Kase? It’s too quiet and that’s not good.
Not good, no. I expect Manson to be out for months. At this point with Kase I would be surprised if he ever reaches 300 (or even 250) games in the league. I've changed my opinion, if you ever get a chance to trade him for a significant asset, just pull the trigger.

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Not good, no. I expect Manson to be out for months. At this point with Kase I would be surprised if he ever reaches 300 (or even 250) games in the league. I've changed my opinion, if you ever get a chance to trade him for a significant asset, just pull the trigger.

Ducks are gonna have to go after a top 6 scoring winger along with a top 4D who can QB the PP. Doesn’t have to cost them much of their future either if done right. Just hate to see Gibson waste another year of his prime. But this was expected in a re-tooling and adjustment year.

Reactions: Mortal Wombat

Mortal Wombat

Dec 7, 2014
Ducks are gonna have to go after a top 6 scoring winger along with a top 4D who can QB the PP. Doesn’t have to cost them much of their future either if done right. Just hate to see Gibson waste another year of his prime. But this was expected in a re-tooling and adjustment year.
Kase for a D might be possible. I'd settle for a guy who's good defensively and can play with Fowler. Then have an offensive/PP guy playing sheltered minutes on the third pairing.

Reactions: Leonardo87

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal

Team has looked good this year. It looked amazing before the VGK game. Getting hit with a rash of injuries is what's setting a bad mood here. We were off to a very good start when mostly healthy. But now we're haphazardly injured, now you chime in with "this was expected in a re-tooling and adjustment year"? Where was this talk when he had that great start? Any team base of fans would feel distraught if you were missing your top pairing defensemen, a top offensive driver, and a top-4 dman (in our system).

No one is going to give up a top-6 scoring winger or a top 4D who can QB the PP on the cheap, unless it's a salary dump. The most one can get on the cheap was Gud, and that's because it was a salary dump as well as the injury to Manson facilitated it faster. But hey, if you're willing to boast these ideas out like they're readily available, then I'd be open to it. Start listing all these top-end options on the cheap. Thanks in advance for the list.

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Team has looked good this year. It looked amazing before the VGK game. Getting hit with a rash of injuries is what's setting a bad mood here. We were off to a very good start when mostly healthy. But now we're haphazardly injured, now you chime in with "this was expected in a re-tooling and adjustment year"? Where was this talk when he had that great start? Any team base of fans would feel distraught if you were missing your top pairing defensemen, a top offensive driver, and a top-4 dman (in our system).

No one is going to give up a top-6 scoring winger or a top 4D who can QB the PP on the cheap, unless it's a salary dump. The most one can get on the cheap was Gud, and that's because it was a salary dump as well as the injury to Manson facilitated it faster. But hey, if you're willing to boast these ideas out like they're readily available, then I'd be open to it. Start listing all these top-end options on the cheap. Thanks in advance for the list.

you are right those guys won’t come cheap and if they can get healthy should be able to get back to how they started the season. I think they have played better than their record has indicated. Just have to see how they do on this homestead.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad