Injury Report: 2019-20 Injury Report

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Fowler Manson Gudbranson all skated today, for some reason Benoit was called up.

I think Lindholm will be out for rest of season.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Did the article have any more detail on the injury other than he won’t be returning anytime soon?

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
I mean if you saw the injury you know he's not gonna back anytime soon

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Stephens just published a story and he didn’t get anything out of Bob regarding Hampus other than multiple UBIs and the previously know sore back.

Jeez not ideal. I love Hampus but when he comes up for his next contract I hope we don’t give him close to max term. I can’t see this guy playing at a high level into his thirties, he’s already had loads of injury issues.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Did the article have any more detail on the injury other than he won’t be returning anytime soon?

Most injuries are often mum, but for Lindholm, Bob specifically said his return will be later than sooner. Kinda doubting he'll return this season at this moment. I may have been a separated shoulder or broken clavicle with how hard he went into the boards without his leg supporting him.

Murray is expecting Manson to play this Sunday and Fowler mid-week next week. Gudz has been medically clear, but they're going to take it slow with him.

I hope that helps, but as others have already shared, injuries aren't shared in detail.

Reactions: Paul4587

anezthes

Mar 20, 2014
Said it before but I really worry about Lindholm. Concussions, shoulder surgery, hip and back issues... no injuries are "good", but them's some of the nastiest.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Said it before but I really worry about Lindholm. Concussions, shoulder surgery, hip and back issues... no injuries are "good", but them's some of the nastiest.

Not as bad but he also played through that wrist injury for a whole season where he could barely shoot the puck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad