Injury Report: 2019-20 Injury Report

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal

Thanks for the tweet! It affirmed my suspicion about Tracey's absence from pre-season. I'm curious if it's the same injury re-aggravated or a different injury? Also, when did the injury occur? Glad it's the Ducks' medical staff keeping an eye on him, getting him healthier than forcing him to play through a possible injury that keeps being re-aggravated - which he did in the WHL playoffs and WJC-18.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
smh... kid just can't get a break! I mean... he did catch one, but I meant it figuratively, not literally.

What are the lines? Did Shore move up as center and Deslauriers to 4LW?

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Am I the only one that thinks it's so stupid half our team doesn't wear helmets during warm ups

Josh Morrissey got injured in warm ups and although it was lower body.... One puck and you could literally die

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Am I the only one that thinks it's so stupid half our team doesn't wear helmets during warm ups

Josh Morrissey got injured in warm ups and although it was lower body.... One puck and you could literally die

No, it’s absolutely idiotic. Taylor Hall caught by a skate in the preseason a few years ago, not wearing helmets at any point where there are pucks flying around and 20 guys warming up is stupid.

Reactions: nilssont

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
It's all our good players.... Getzlaf rakell Lindholm

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Steel is injured, but travelling with the team, as reported by Stephens (the tweet was in the Game 3: Detroit game thread). I wonder if Tracey is also along with the team? It's good exposure for him to see what it's like with the NHL club, travelling, training, practice, etc... Although, I do hope he fully recovers from his injury. The org is doing Tracey a solid for his future than to have him wear down, playing through injury and pain as he did in the WHL playoffs and WJC-18 this past year.

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
I'd personally call up Wideman. I think he's NHL caliber. I would also have no issue with signing McQuaid, he could replace his physicality.

I think Mcquaid hasn’t been signed possibility due to lingering concussion issues. Otherwise I think he would have been signed by now. Wideman might be the most ready, but man our D would be soft like butter and Gibson will have another meltdown.

Reactions: MilesNewton

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
I'd personally call up Wideman. I think he's NHL caliber. I would also have no issue with signing McQuaid, he could replace his physicality.

Wideman is NHL level on the PP only. He’s brutal defensively and won’t help on the PK which is where Manson needs replacing.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Well, I don't really see who you call up who can do a better job of it.

I would call up Benoit and move larsson to the right.

otherwise I would call St Louis on Bortuzzo or see if there are any bargains floating around free agency.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Lets just hope Bob doesn't sign Phaneuf to replace Manson.
I'm sure Phaneuf is sorting out his resume right now, his wife films the tv series 'The Ranch' & other things in LA, so Phaneuf probably is keeping tabs on who gets injured in LA/Anaheim.
Get ready to see Phaneuf firing the worlds most inaccurate slapshot on the PP !

Reactions: MilesNewton

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad