Injury Report: 2019-20 Injury Report

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
Based on Eakins' comments, doesn't sound like anything serious.

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
So to start the year Gibson seems a little dinged up (hopefully its nothing serous), Guhle now has an injury, and Steel has been out a while. Did I miss any?

Seems like we are starting off the season in typical Ducks fashion.

Mortal Wombat

Dec 7, 2014
So to start the year Gibson seems a little dinged up (hopefully its nothing serous), Guhle now has an injury, and Steel has been out a while. Did I miss any?

Seems like we are starting off the season in typical Ducks fashion.
Kase. :(

Apparently the radio guys mentioned last night that he missed the game due to injury.

Reactions: KelVarnsen
Jun 2, 2005
Finlandia
Considering how vocally frustrated Murray has been over the injury situation over the past couple of season, I bet he's fuming right now.

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
There is something wrong with the training staff for the Ducks. This injury thing keeps happening. I thought I read the Ducks hired a new head trainer or medical staff? Or am I dreaming?

Jun 2, 2005
Finlandia
There is something wrong with the training staff for the Ducks. This injury thing keeps happening. I thought I read the Ducks hired a new head trainer or medical staff? Or am I dreaming?
They did. I'm just talking out of my stetson at this point, but if the issue is with the training staff and players' poor condition, it might take more than a few months to correct that. However, I think it's more about just being unlucky as ****, though conditioning could play a part in this.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
They did. I'm just talking out of my stetson at this point, but if the issue is with the training staff and players' poor condition, it might take more than a few months to correct that. However, I think it's more about just being unlucky as ****, though conditioning could play a part in this.
I think next season is where they might see real improvement with conditioning, this year the effects of last seasons training staff may still be effecting them maybe idk.

Oct 18, 2011
the ducks have almost mocked for being anti-analytics, part of that I think is they need to have a world class sports science staff and it doesn't sound like they've really invested alot of resources towards that in recent years. I hope that changes because at some point it's not just a coincidence that every single year we're up there with man games lost to injuries

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Kase soon to be damaged goods.

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
I hope Murray does end up moving Kase for a good return. Dude is just ridiculously injury prone. I like Faulk, but that contract we supposedly offered him was a big no from me.

Reactions: mightyquack

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
I have a feeling Kase will never make it through a full season without injury. Hopefully he comes back soon and I eat my words because he plays 76 games this year but I doubt it.

Speedy Creek

Jul 9, 2007
Any news on Kase's injury - what is the injury (concussion) and how serious?
Did he participate in Monday's practice - I think Steel did

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad