Injury Report: 2019-20 Injury Report

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Nobody knows, but he hasn’t played since Carter elbowed him in the back of the head.

I thought I read Stephens say it wasn’t concussion. Or maybe I dreamed that, I don’t know.

Those guys starting on IR is probably just to buy Murray a couple of days to make the last cut(s). They can be reactivated 7 days from the date of injury.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I thought I read Stephens say it wasn’t concussion. Or maybe I dreamed that, I don’t know.

Those guys starting on IR is probably just to buy Murray a couple of days to make the last cut(s). They can be reactivated 7 days from the date of injury.
Yeah, I don’t know if that’s the injury, I just know that was the last time he was in a game.

I think the same thing. He having a 1 week tryout in real games.

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
Isn’t Kase coming back from shoulder?

Maybe it’s just not ready yet? I thought beginning of season was the target date??
Or am I confused again?

Because I’d rather it be 100% than rushed if so

Reactions: Ducks DVM

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
Nobody knows, but he hasn’t played since Carter elbowed him in the back of the head.

I wonder if Kase isn't in a hurry to return knowing that BM tried to trade him for another Faulker. Probably smarter for him to take as long as he needs to feel comfortable then do really well in his contract year. Sort of like when Ritchie didnt commit last year after a hard negotiation, then went on IR when the ducks needed him the most against the Stars.

frisco

Some people claim that there's a woman to blame...
Sep 14, 2017
Northern Hemisphere
What is the deal with Gibson? No updates kind of scares me if it is a concussion thing. Any insights?

My Best-Carey

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
What is the deal with Gibson? No updates kind of scares me if it is a concussion thing. Any insights?

My Best-Carey
He's injured and will stay injured

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Not surprising dude was taking a beating in the rookie games.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Teaford is really bordering on being lazy/incompetent or is really letting his hate for having to cover hockey/Ducks overwhelm his sense of responsibility. He misstates so many things so often you just have to wonder how it keeps happening.

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden

My Best-Carey

I listened to some fantasy podcast earlier today. It was mentioend that Gibson has a "middle body injury", whatever that means.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
I listened to some fantasy podcast earlier today. It was mentioend that Gibson has a "middle body injury", whatever that means.

We only have two goalies on the roster so it can’t be serious. Think he’s been practicing the past few days.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->