2019-20 General Lightning Discussion - Part 3: Uncharted

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Seeing Kuch speak to the guys on the bench, preaching to be responsible with the puck is f***ING ORGASMIC

Maroon is a solid motivation for the boys. He keeps on em and is always talking. I like that

Kucherov even had some words which was interesting to see! I like it

Serg is a mad lad. Lmao just screaming at people and getting under their skin. Love it

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Reverse retros could end up being a couple designs:
- 2004 home jerseys with white and blue flipped
- 2004 home jerseys with blue as the primary color
- The "storm" third jersey with a couple colour switches, perhaps with black as the primary color
- The 2008-2011 jerseys with colors flipped

For the love of God, no BOLTS jersey please!

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
While the 2008-11 weren't bad I wasnt a big fan of the logo.

The 2004 jersey and logo are perfect. Maybe slightly fix the text

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
@The Gongshow

Don't you tease me.....

-Will accept 2004's with the current logo and shoulder patch. I'm not a huge fan of the current logo but can deal with it as we've spent about 10 years trying to build a brand with it and it just doesn't make business sense to go back to the 1992 now. Just give me my 2004 black, white, silver, blue and victory stripes and I will never need another jersey in my life. For as much as I wasn't a fan of the rebrand, being the blue lovechild of the Red Wings is a fate worse than death.

If anyone with any photoshop talent can show what that looks like I'd love you forever

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
I would have no problem with the original black sweaters or the slightly modified version showing back up, but I'll always be partial to this:

darcy-tucker-tampa-bay-lightning-3rd_1_654724f0b826d470bb31ad19c0d3487f.jpg

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
Its been pne month without hockey...i rewatched some highlights form 19-20 season now,maaaaan I miss hockey,like really miss it xD

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Rumours and leaks indicating every team is go na get throw back jerseys next year....

Give us the 2004 black jerseys with the armpit patches you cowards!

I'd seriously buy a Hedman, Point or a Kucherov throwback jersey. Man I miss those
I don't like the armpit.

Everything else rules though.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
The old CCM ones were my favorite. I'd love to see that look again. Honestly think our current jerseys are by far the worst we've had (aside from BOLTS), so I hope they get their way to back to black/white/silver someday.

Reactions: Major4Boarding

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
Been gone for a month...what I miss?
oooh mannnn,I dont know where to start...first of all u missed really big news,the biggest news is that there happened NOTHING with team,cap space,new season date etc. There also happened a lot of small NOTHING around league and trade market... Oh,almost forgot...three days before,the same as month ago theres happend really big NOOOOTHIIING!!! :D :D :D
Sorry im tired to not hearning some news ,rumours etc((

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
oooh mannnn,I dont know where to start...first of all u missed really big news,the biggest news is that there happened NOTHING with team,cap space,new season date etc. There also happened a lot of small NOTHING around league and trade market... Oh,almost forgot...three days before,the same as month ago theres happend really big NOOOOTHIIING!!! :D :D :D
Sorry im tired to not hearning some news ,rumours etc((
Well...if it makes you feel any better, I read an article about how Toronto wants to play 3D 2F lines next year with the Marlies and possibly the main team.

Reactions: Peacefool

Damifino

Dec 23, 2013
FL Keys
Anyone else think it's looking more and more like Covid is going to solve our cap problems?... at least for this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Gold Medal Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,850.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Empoli vs AS Roma
    Empoli vs AS Roma