2019-20 General Lightning Discussion - Part 2: Charted Territory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Since there's talk on the main boards about this: If there is a compliance buyout available, who are you using it on? Gourde?

JFleegs

Dec 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
What you guys think? Concept by @edunkeldesigns I love it, should make a blue faded into white away and make them the primary. He post all other teams on his twitter if you want to check them out, some good stuff.

Attachments

• E710EFC5-857E-456F-AAC8-8C5FE3FAE2A7.jpeg
    E710EFC5-857E-456F-AAC8-8C5FE3FAE2A7.jpeg
    109.2 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: LightningStrikes

bov

Nov 13, 2010
I don't see a ton of his^ stuff but I gotta give that guy credit, he is dedicated and knowledgable. No shtick or drama just cuts to the chase and talks hockey.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Anyone have any good lightning themed iphone wall papers or can design one with a light background?

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
Rutta: am I a joke to you?
It’s funny to me that DFC liked this, considering he’s the one who turned me into the butt of his joke, leading me to say “am I a joke to you? Thanks for humoring me” (my attempt at a pun). And yes, I think the Rutta love MUST be a joke, but it’s not funny so I’m trying to understand and I don’t want to dismiss other people’s feelings

edit: misquoted myself, “am I JUST a joke...”

TheFurryPickle

Mar 9, 2019
It’s funny to me that DFC liked this, considering he’s the one who turned me into the butt of his joke, leading me to say “am I a joke to you? Thanks for humoring me” (my attempt at a pun). And yes, I think the Rutta love MUST be a joke, but it’s not funny so I’m trying to understand and I don’t want to dismiss other people’s feelings

edit: misquoted myself, “am I JUST a joke...”

Wow just wow. I am f***ing offended by your last 2 comments.

UVfa87M.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad