Florida
Beautiful

LADXBBY.png

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
also will put this here kucherov might be over pressuring self right now....

second and MOST crucial point if we DO not figure out how to get some secondary scoring going is nothing kucherov can do or even that top line probably to beat ANYONE in a best of 7....so figuring that out f the power play we saw can win without it.... hedman out hurts for sure and need defensive scoring but cirelli point kucherov hedman sergey CANNOT carry this team to a cup unless tyjo killer gourde palat etc.. get more goals regular.... this has been distressing to me since the 4 game loss streak... yep here and there we have a 4 spot but we mostly are struggling to put pucks in net lately as witnessed in boston and now toronto... GREAT teams when chips are down will just outscore other teams pitt chicago etc... we need to get rolling soon

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
jt miller 72 points smdh TODD
I’ve read most of two of the threads (haven’t checked in a week or two) regarding Miller (one main forum and one Vancouver forum). There are still some Vancouver fans holding on to the idea that “we won’t know if it’s a good trade until we see where the first rounder lands.” A lot of them have come around (how could they not?) or were on board since the trade.

I’m glad he’s doing so well. It’s intriguing to me why some guys do better after leaving Tampa and others are on their way out of the league (an exaggeration on my part, paraphrasing the sentiment of fans of the team they come from) until they come here.

TheFurryPickle

Mar 9, 2019
I’ve read most of two of the threads (haven’t checked in a week or two) regarding Miller (one main forum and one Vancouver forum). There are still some Vancouver fans holding on to the idea that “we won’t know if it’s a good trade until we see where the first rounder lands.” A lot of them have come around (how could they not?) or were on board since the trade.

I’m glad he’s doing so well. It’s intriguing to me why some guys do better after leaving Tampa and others are on their way out of the league (an exaggeration on my part, paraphrasing the sentiment of fans of the team they come from) until they come here.

Ive highlighted this bit for you. Its pretty simple, tampa is in a cup run. You dont perform at a high level you are gone. Certain people thrive on this. Some are not that great at it. I wouldnt say the Canucks are in a cup run year... but that pressure is not on JT Miller at the moment. So naturally he will do better in that imo.

Pat Maroon is one of these players - and came here to keep himself in the middle of it.

As an ex chef myself, I wouldnt recommend ANYONE work in a kitchen.. it will destroy you and break you faster than anything -- unless you have the mental fortitude to handle it..

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Ive highlighted this bit for you. Its pretty simple, tampa is in a cup run. You dont perform at a high level you are gone. Certain people thrive on this. Some are not that great at it. I wouldnt say the Canucks are in a cup run year... but that pressure is not on JT Miller at the moment. So naturally he will do better in that imo.

Pat Maroon is one of these players - and came here to keep himself in the middle of it.

As an ex chef myself, I wouldnt recommend ANYONE work in a kitchen.. it will destroy you and break you faster than anything -- unless you have the mental fortitude to handle it..

i will continue to give all the credit to miller being gone along with marshmellow on coopers head..... this is what made me mad as hell with cooper sooooo many guys chance after chance usually defenders and forwards he screwed and kept down.... work ethic should matter etc...
ive always been a miller fan since united states hockey so that rubs me wrong though

id have kept a bigger center then yanni gourde but i dont run things.... i just felt this kid would do a lot better elsewhere.... sad but true...... he was also our best face off guy and again we struggle with it so him moving didnt make sense to me but again i dont run things:)

im happy for him though.... now is his defense better?

this above the defense is where cooper gets a pass.... he wants cirelli point etc... over marsh and miller... i get that cause of who he is as a coach..... is he right cooper? hes smarter then me for sure....

we will find out if our team being better defensively this year makes a difference i hope :)

miller hes not lights out 72 points great but only 27 goals which doesnt put him heads above others say a tyjo if could keep him running right etc... etc.... being a gm would suck im sure

Reactions: TheFurryPickle

Zwui21

Aug 31, 2019

Food for thoughts. Friedman really believes offer sheets are coming this offseason.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009

Food for thoughts. Friedman really believes offer sheets are coming this offseason.

They says that every year. Good business for them to say they are coming. Get people talking and asking you about it all offseason..

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018

They say that every year, and only 1 popped up last year. We could see 1 or 2 this year, especially with what might happen with the cap since the season has been suspended.

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
Congrats on Brady. These really are some crazy times.

Anyway... I've seen lots of names flying around as potential "surefire" cap casualties for Tampa this offseason (whenever that ends up being). I don't think the Cirelli and Sergachev extensions will be as rich as some posters are expecting (hoping?), but the Lightning will have to move some cap.

Killorn, Cernak, Gourde, Palat, etc. - I think the safest bet is Killorn, but I'd be interested to hear some insights into the situation. Depending on where Cirelli/Sergachev end up, could Cernak's potential extension be too pricey to stomach? What kind of return would TB want for a Killorn+Cernak package?

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Congrats on Brady. These really are some crazy times.

Anyway... I've seen lots of names flying around as potential "surefire" cap casualties for Tampa this offseason (whenever that ends up being). I don't think the Cirelli and Sergachev extensions will be as rich as some posters are expecting (hoping?), but the Lightning will have to move some cap.

Killorn, Cernak, Gourde, Palat, etc. - I think the safest bet is Killorn, but I'd be interested to hear some insights into the situation. Depending on where Cirelli/Sergachev end up, could Cernak's potential extension be too pricey to stomach? What kind of return would TB want for a Killorn+Cernak package?
Taxes.

For Killorn and Cernak, I would want a First and B RHD prospect.

Reactions: SpeakingOfTheDevils

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
we in cap hell dont see how we can move cernak after investment at this time killer tyjo imo are two next to go maybe coburn if think can get a better vs for cheap or rutta resigned and believe foote ready etc..

too much still to see etc... but ya i see a cernak prove it deal coming and i personally think he will prove it in long run and be here awhile

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I'd absolutely consider sending back Vancouver's 1st this year for a Killorn+Cernak package.

The B RHD prospect might be tough to iron out, though. We don't have much to offer in that regard, unless Brisebois loves David Quenneville for some reason.

I think we would get more. There should be multiple teams interested in Killorn. His price, alone, should land somewhere around JT Miller's (maybe a little lower). Cernak is arguably worth more than Killorn, given his age, position, and a potentially reasonable contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad