2019-20 General Lightning Discussion - Part 2: Charted Territory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
Wow just wow. I am f***ing offended by your last 2 comments.

UVfa87M.jpg
Are you serious? Did you really just do that? I asked you an honest question. Even after this, I give you an opportunity to explain. If he’s your favorite player or something, that’s great. I was trying to understand

Edit: hey, I gave Macho the chance to apologize before and he didn’t take it. Will you?

Edit2: look, I don’t really think you will actually apologize because this is the internet but you should

Last edited:

TheFurryPickle

Mar 9, 2019
Are you serious? Did you really just do that? I asked you an honest question. Even after this, I give you an opportunity to explain. If he’s your favorite player or something, that’s great. I was trying to understand

Edit: hey, I gave Macho the chance to apologize before and he didn’t take it. Will you?

Edit2: look, I don’t really think you will actually apologize because this is the internet but you should

what ? why should I apologise to you ?? LOL

In fact its YOU who should apologise carrying on like this.

Just wow.

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
what ? why should I apologise to you ?? LOL

In fact its YOU who should apologise carrying on like this.

Just wow.
I should apologize because you told me to go f*** myself?
I asked you if it was a joke. It doesn’t seem like it is at this point but we have words so we can talk to each other. You are offended that I don’t think it’s funny?

check this out:
I am sorry if you were offended by my question. I was trying to understand whether you actually liked Rutta as much as you acted like you do (because other people “play along”). A simple “yes” would have sufficed.

You are in the wrong. You should try to realize that even if you won’t apologize

Reactions: TheFurryPickle

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Guys! WE NEED TO TRADE SERG AND CELERY BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY WE CAN KEEP THEM!

signed,

HF Main Boards.
Cernak could be the odd man out if the cap situation becomes too unbearable for us. They'll do anything to keep those two though. Both of them are way more valuable than any of Johnson, Palat, Killorn or Gourde at this point.

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Hi, been on the boards for a while but haven't posted much. After reading some of the funny main board threads about Serg and Cirelli being traded for garbage or for sure taking an offer sheet, I figured I'd see what I could do with a flat cap and 1 cbo this offseason. Thanks for any feedback! Here's hoping everybody is staying safe and Go Bolts!

Stamkos(8.5)-Point(6.75)-Kucherov(9.5)
Palat(5.3)-Cirelli(4.25)-Johnson(5)
Coleman(1.8)-Stephens(.9)-Verhaeghe(.9)
Maroon(.95)-Goodrow(.925)-ABB/Volkov/Joseph perhaps(2 of these in the 800k range as the 12th/13th forwards?)

Defense
Hedman(7.875)-Rutta(1.5)
McD(6.75)-Cernak(2)
Serg(4.5)-Foote(.925)
Gaunce/Schenn/additional plug as possible depth in the .7 to .9 range.
Vasi(9.5)
McE(1.3)
Anyway, a 22 player roster is doable at 81.4 to 81.5 and 21 is certainly plausible for even less if needed.
I have Killorn getting traded for a late 1st in 2021 if there's multiple teams interested after he submits his list, but at least a 2nd+ for him. Gourde is the cbo candidate in this scenario and then Paquette is traded for a 3rd or 4th perhaps. Coburn will have to be convinced to waive and Tampa may have to throw a sweetener into a trade, but it is possible. I've seen some that believe Shattenkirk is coming back but honestly don't see it unless it's another very friendly short term deal. I gave Cirelli a similar bridge in valuation to what Killorn, Palat and TJ took on their bridges vs what the cap was, ~5% or in this case just a bit over on a 81.5 cap. Serg I based on Tampa rfa's usually taking a little less than their comparables so McAvoy and Werenski at 4.9 and 5 respectively. Again, just a rough template of how JBB can get it done if the cap stays the same and there's a cbo. Thanks!

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Hey folks! I had a vacation booked for June for your neck of the woods. That ain’t gonna happen! Haha. So I hope your local economy enjoys my lost deposits. ;)

In the meantime, I’m going to subject you to my awful trade proposals. Feel free to rip me to shreds. I’ve decided to post whatever wild-ass idea of have. I’m done asking questions and researching. I’ve decided to be stupid and lazy like the herd! :).

So again, name calling is welcome. I won’t be offended. Haha.

To TBL:
Clayton Keller
Christian Fischer

To ARI:
Anthony Cirelli
Yanni Gourde

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Hey folks! I had a vacation booked for June for your neck of the woods. That ain’t gonna happen! Haha. So I hope your local economy enjoys my lost deposits. ;)

In the meantime, I’m going to subject you to my awful trade proposals. Feel free to rip me to shreds. I’ve decided to post whatever wild-ass idea of have. I’m done asking questions and researching. I’ve decided to be stupid and lazy like the herd! :).

To TBL:
Clayton Keller
Christian Fischer

To ARI:
Anthony Cirelli
Yanni Gourde

I'd rather have Gourde at 5.16 than Keller at 7.15. This is a bad deal. I really can't see us moving Cirelli as he's become almost too important to the team but if we did the deal would start with Soderstrom.

BowDownToVasilevskiy

Jun 30, 2013
Canada

To TBL:
Clayton Keller
Christian Fischer

To ARI:
Anthony Cirelli
Yanni Gourde

I'd rather have Gourde at 5.16 than Keller at 7.15. This is a bad deal. I really can't see us moving Cirelli as he's become almost too important to the team but if we did the deal would start with Soderstrom.
Probably wouldn't be moving Cirelli unless it includes a lot like Hose mentioned. I doubt Arizona would give us Keller and Soderstrom

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Phil Esposito had an open Q&A yesterday in the athletic and got the question:
"If you could trade any player 1-for-1 who would you trade for and why?"
He replied: Kuch for McDavid

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
NCAA Free Agent Recruiter and Pro Scout

I have met Jeff multiple times. He grew up and spent a lot of time about 15 minutes from where I live. He was always shocked when I recognized him and we would talk about hockey at the local breweries. We are close in age and he would always comment on how I would be wearing Bolts gear in Canucks town. Real nice dude, and guess who is going to also be wearing Bolts gear around town now Jeff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad