Speculation: 2019-20 Expected Blackhawks Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Can we all just agree to not engage and waste hours and countless posts going down this road again?

It’s wasted energy.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
4effaT6.jpg

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Anyways, given I don’t think we should sign EK or AP I was looking at 2020 free agents and there isn’t exactly a list of studs worth signing.

I think we are best off using our cap flexibility in the coming years making sure we retain our home grown talent and signing depth guys via UFA.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Anyways, given I don’t think we should sign EK or AP I was looking at 2020 free agents and there isn’t exactly a list of studs worth signing.

I think we are best off using our cap flexibility in the coming years making sure we retain our home grown talent and signing depth guys
via UFA.

I can get behind that completely.

Rolo

Aug 9, 2011
If Stan has a plan to dump Seabrook, then you don't pass up on the chance of signing EK65.. He should be at a high level until at least 34-35, likely longer due to his insane hockey IQ.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
If Stan has a plan to dump Seabrook, then you don't pass up on the chance of signing EK65.. He should be at a high level until at least 34-35, likely longer due to his insane hockey IQ.

No way. His ankle will never last that long. EK at 10M per for 30-40 games a year for 4-5 seasons is a nightmare scenario.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
:loony:
Quotes this post:

His ankle will quite literally never be 100% ever again... Everything is connected. Which groin did he injure? Wagers on whether it's his left leg?

He missed 11 games last season.

He has already missed 13 games this season.

Replies with this:

I don't want to sign him, he will be fine once he heals completely.

Then says:

His groin won't heal? Wtf are you talking about?

Then argues with people because they think he was talking about the ankle. :help::help:

*Looks at poster*

Checks out. :thumbu:

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
:loony:
Quotes this post:

Replies with this:

Then says:

Then argues with people because they think he was talking about the ankle. :help::help:

*Looks at poster*

Checks out. :thumbu:

And you conveniently leave out the original post, gee I wonder why..

He has a bad groin right now and is trying to play through it. Once it heals, yeah, no more risk than any other player.
His ankle will quite literally never be 100% ever again... Everything is connected. Which groin did he injure? Wagers on whether it's his left leg?

He missed 11 games last season.

He has already missed 13 games this season.
I don't want to sign him, he will be fine once he heals completely.
Another poster that can't follow a conversation.

When I said "once he heals completely", I was referring to the groin issue, you know, the issue I was talking about originally. I never talked about his ankle healing completely in my posts, so not sure why you would think I was talking about it in any following posts.

Last edited:

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Lol. You quoted me talking about his ankle and then said he will be fine when he heals completely. Seriously, wtf?

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Lol. You quoted me talking about his ankle and then said he will be fine when he heals completely. Seriously, wtf?
I was reiterating my point that he will be fine once his groin heals. Not sure why I would be talking about his ankle healing when he is already past that and played great with it after that surgery.

I never once in this entire thread talked about him healing from his ankle injury, but multiple times mentioned him healing from his groin injury, and just because I quote you blabbing about his ankle I am suddenly talking about his ankle healing? Doesn't add up, does it?

Last edited:

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
I was reiterating my point that he will be fine once his groin heals. Not sure why I would be talking about his ankle healing when he is already past that and played great with it after that surgery.

I never once in this entire thread talked about him healing from his ankle injury, but multiple times mentioned him healing from his groin injury, and just because I quote you blabbing about his ankle I am suddenly talking about his ankle healing? Doesn't add up, does it?

It is called context, and specificity. Neither of which you seem to grasp in your replies here. The context was everyone talking about his ankle healing. Your lack of specificity in responding with "when he is completely healed", in addressing a statement about an ankle injury, implies that you are speaking to the same thing as everyone else. This is general reading comprehension.

His groin injury was not what anyone here was talking about when saying it will never be 100%. How is that not clear.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad