GDT: 2018 WJC • Game 23 • QF2: CAN (8) - SUI (2) F

Iapyi

Apr 19, 2017
Canadian Prairies
it is an injustice to canadian hockey fans to have to listen to ferraro in this game. i'm getting tired of having to use the mute button so much.

i can unmute 10 seconds into the play and he's still babbling.

easiest PBP job in the world is working with non-stop talker ferraro as grating as it is.

WaW

Armchair Assistant Coffee Gofer for the GM
Mar 18, 2017
What's up with attendance? Even Canada isnt getting many fans. Ticket prices? Lack of interest? Other?

Ticket prices have been a problem in this tournament for a few years now. They need to go back to putting this tournament in markets like Regina, Saskatoon, Halifax, London, Grand Forks, Duluth, Madison etc.

Yarborough

This is not a robbery, I swear!
Mar 14, 2015
YYC
giphy.gif

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
Collapse incoming. Get Makar back out there! Quick!

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
Pricing and domination by better teams when they play Belarus, Denmark, Switzerland etc. Unless there is someone on the team you really want to see live--a player highly drafted by your favourite nhl team, or a highly regarded young star you might draft--watch it on tv.

4thlineduster

Jan 6, 2012
He shouldn't have left the ice first... :sarcasm:
I laughed when he went back on the ice like it somehow negates the fact he wasn't the last to leave the ice.

Next intermission if I were the Swiss goalie I'd sit on the bench and when he goes back out I'd go back out right after

Adonis Creed

King of the East
Apr 13, 2015
People working
Lack of interest with Canada not winning gold often
Prices are insane.
Lack of top-end superstar

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
I laughed when he went back on the ice like it somehow negates the fact he wasn't the last to leave the ice.

Next intermission if I were the Swiss goalie I'd sit on the bench and when he goes back out I'd go back out right after

I know right? Superstition 101 mistake there

Reactions: Statsy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad