GDT: 2018 WJC • Game 23 • QF2: CAN (8) - SUI (2) F

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Cold snap? Where I live, that's T-shirt weather. We don't even start thinking about cancelling peewee games until it hits -35.

Luxury!!

In my minor hockey days where I come from icicles had to be forming around our nostrils and we had to have 20 of us all crammed in one van with no heat travelling 4 hours to get to where we were going and then slashed open with a bread knife by our overbearing demanding parents before officials would consider cancelling anything.

Reactions: cgf and Snippit

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Not just a cold snap today, it's an actual winter storm.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-23269-1365605586-2.gif

Reactions: jj cale

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 16, 2009
Not just a cold snap today, it's an actual winter storm.
Fair enough. Still, I once drove two hours with my head out the window watching the white line for my buddy just to get to a senior game because your couldn't see anything out in front. Not saying that was smart. Just sayin...that this is for hockey...so come on.

Nov 4, 2017
Luxury!!

In my minor hockey days where I come from icicles had to be forming around our nostrils and we had to have 20 of us all crammed in one van with no heat travelling 4 hours to get to where we were going and then slashed open with a bread knife by our overbearing demanding parents before officials would consider cancelling anything.
did you have an indoor rink?

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
did you have an indoor rink?

If you can call it that. the walls consisted of thin metal sheets situated right beside the Northhumberland strait with winds howling in below 30 early mornings.

Not for tender people at all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad