GDT: 2018 WJC • Game 23 • QF2: CAN (8) - SUI (2) F

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Why? His team sucks compared to Canada and their only chance was for Canada to take the game lightly
But if they go in already down on their own abilities, Canada could play their worst game possible and their chances would still be nil.

In a one-sided match like this, there are a few ways the underdog coach can handle it. But this is probably the worst possible way. What possible good could it do for his team, the team he is responsible for leading?

4thlineduster

Jan 6, 2012
Interestingly enough O'Neil goes on a tangent about the Swiss backup not letting Hart off the ice last.......yet in one of the first games of the tourney Ferraro was going on how if he was the opposing coach he'd tell his backup to do just that.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Just checked the WHL stats and Carter Hart is leading in Wins, GAA, Save %, and Between Period Ice Time.

he most definitely isnt the leader in wins.

I haven't checked the stats but what has he played like 16 games?
Even if he won every game he wouldn't be the leader I dont think

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Interestingly enough O'Neil goes on a tangent about the Swiss backup not letting Hart off the ice last.......yet in one of the first games of the tourney Ferraro was going on how if he was the opposing coach he'd tell his backup to do just that.

It’s almost as if they’re two different people with differing opinions

Skip2myBordyloo

Stay the course
Apr 7, 2010
he most definitely isnt the leader in wins.

I haven't checked the stats but what has he played like 16 games?
Even if he won every game he wouldn't be the leader I dont think

Hart has 13 wins in 17 games.

Brody Willms has 23 wins in 31 games, 903 sv%.

4thlineduster

Jan 6, 2012
I wasn't pointing out they must have th same opinion etc. I merely stated it was interesting how two guys from the same network telecast have two very differing opinions.

That's not often seen with the TSN WJC crew.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->