GDT: 2018 WJC • Game 23 • QF2: CAN (8) - SUI (2) F

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Can't really blame the Swiss coach for his comments after watching this slaughter. These teams aren't on the same level

1Gold Standard

Jun 13, 2012
Makar! what a player. I was hoping Hockey Canada would take one of Chabot/Mete or Girard as the 8th. D-man to the WHC in Denmark to get in a game or 2 there, but now I want Makar. dude is slick.

Crosstraffic

Mar 15, 2015
Yorba Linda, CA
That has to be the stupidest thing I have ever seen, they shouldn't have started Zamboni'ing the ice until the jabroni backup for the Swiss got off the ice. Delay of Game if he doesn't comply.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Hart having to be the last one off the ice to the point where he's waiting 5 mins after the period ends to finally leave cause the backup Swiss goalie is hanging out on the ice on purpose is absolutely f***ing stupid. Grow up and get over this stupid pointless superstition that doesn't do shit.

Avs425

Colorado MacKinnon
Jun 3, 2014
Saskatchewan
That has to be the stupidest thing I have ever seen, they shouldn't have started Zamboni'ing the ice until the jabroni backup for the Swiss got off the ice. Delay of Game if he doesn't comply.

I know its nothing major in what they were doing but i agree with you hear

Speyer

Sep 23, 2016
Im Wald
Wohlwend is a goddamn joke. Even if this is the worst Swiss U20 team in recent memory, you can't just publicly destroy them like he did. The better part of this roster will return next year and will have to play for him again. I wonder what Eggenerger must think who got criticzised personaly as well...

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
2nd. time I have to answer this nonsense. Nobody knows who's dumb dumb idea it was. My guess is Salmond because he's a moron.
So let me get this straight. They did an in-depth report specifically on how this one song was chosen and you're like "Well, I guess we'll never know. Must be this guy at Hockey Canada I don't like."

What the hell man? You are flushing your own credibility down the toilet and everyone here can see that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad