GDT: 2018 WJC • Game 23 • QF2: CAN (8) - SUI (2) F

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
Pricing and domination by better teams when they play Belarus, Denmark, Switzerland etc. Unless there is someone on the team you really want to see live--a player highly drafted by your favourite nhl team, or a highly regarded young star you might draft--watch it on tv.
There were no bad teams when the attendance was good? Many were worse than this. Pricing and market saturation are the problem, not the blowouts. They've always been part of the package.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
I wasn't pointing out they must have th same opinion etc. I merely stated it was interesting how two guys from the same network telecast have two very differing opinions.

That's not often seen with the TSN WJC crew.

Yes it is. And just because people work for the same broadcast doesn't mean thry have to have the same opinions on every subject.

Just look no further then nbc with roenick and milbury. Those 2 are as opposite as 2 people can be.

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
That's an interesting penalty to call to say the least.

4thlineduster

Jan 6, 2012
Yes it is. And just because people work for the same broadcast doesn't mean thry have to have the same opinions on every subject.

Just look no further then nbc with roenick and milbury. Those 2 are as opposite as 2 people can be.
Except had you read my post you'd see I wasn't speaking of the NBC guys I was specifically talking about TSN.

Thank you for your contribution though.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Except had you read my post you'd see I wasn't speaking of the NBC guys I was specifically talking about TSN.

Thank you for your contribution though.

Tsn is no different. There is plenty of times in every broadcast that the analysts do not agree with each other or have way different opinions.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
What's up with attendance? Even Canada isnt getting many fans. Ticket prices? Lack of interest? Other?

I'd like to see one in the NYC/NJ area. Already tons of tourists in NYC and much more of a destination city than Buffalo. Plus you can play some games at the Prudential center(easy train ride for people staying in NYC) I'm curious to see how it would do and it certainly wouldn't draw any less than this has so far.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
I'd like to see one in the NYC/NJ area. Already tons of tourists in NYC and much more of a destination city than Buffalo. Plus you can play some games at the Prudential center(easy train ride for people staying in NYC) I'm curious to see how it would do and it certainly wouldn't draw any less than this has so far.

Yeah, I mean if I'm going to spend a lot of money to go to one of these events I'm 100% picking a tourist destination. Definitely wouldn't go to buffalo.

Reactions: Satans Hockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad