2018 summer prospect camp scrimmage 7/6

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Well the boy can shoot. Hmmm, big Russian who likes to shoot from the top the circle. :naughty:

Don't see an issue with taking a chance on him. The points on the team he played on, Chicoutimi Saguenéens, seem weird. Kevin Klima is a 21 year old how had a whopping 37 points more than the 2nd highest scorer on the team, Kotkov. But Klima is 21 years old to Kotkov's 21. The 3rd highest scorer Galipeau is a D-man and also 21 years old. But he had 40 points in only 37 games as opposed to Kotkov's 49 in 61 games. Since this was Kotkov's 1st year in NA, I would love to take a chance on him and sign him.

upload_2018-7-6_13-25-16.png

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Alright, I just bought tickets. This is my first time going to these so I have no idea what to expect, and quite honestly, I wouldn’t have decided to go if not for Merkley.

Reactions: NiWa

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Alright, I just bought tickets. This is my first time going to these so I have no idea what to expect, and quite honestly, I wouldn’t have decided to go if not for Merkley.
It's fun but not the most exciting event. Getting a little bit of Summer hockey and getting to see prospects play scrimmages is nice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad