2018 Stanley Cup Final: Vegas Golden Knights vs. Washington Capitals | Caps Lead Series 3-1

Who wins the 2017-2018 Stanley Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Great Dane! Love that Eller feller.
Oct 10, 2009
British Columbia, Canada
Why are you being such a sourpuss?

His team got eliminated in the second round. He’s got nothing else to do. :naughty:

Seriously, go to the Pens forums and check out the Thread at the top of the page urging Pens fans to cheer for Las Vegas. Some of that bile spills over unto the main pages every now and then. Lol.

Merya

Jokerit & Finland; anti-theist
Sep 23, 2008
Helsinki
His team got eliminated in the second round. He’s got nothing else to do. :naughty:

Seriously, go to the Pens forums and check out the Thread at the top of the page urging Pens fans to cheer for Las Vegas. Some of that bile spills over unto the main pages every now and then. Lol.
Pengus have 3 in last ten years and two consecutive. Is nothing enough to stop being shitty when their team loses? Where has sportsmanship gone?

Lawd Stanley

Apr 10, 2017
The Great White North
I mean.. I guess.. We've seen Pittsburgh, Tampa, Nashville, Vegas, and Winnipeg do this for 2nd and 3rd round games. Caps fans didn't start doing it until they had the SC in the bag so it's hard to reward points for this.
They don’t have it in the bag yet. But I sense your bitterness. Let it flow through you as you think about how your team is out. Hahahaha Backstrom owned your team. Who won the series between the Pens and Caps? I forgot can you remind me? Oh yea the team Backstrom is on! How mad are you the Pens losssstttt? :laugh:

Last edited:

Merya

Jokerit & Finland; anti-theist
Sep 23, 2008
Helsinki
Vegas cup would've been my preference for one of the greatest sports stories ever. Caps cup is just a bit under, first cup, and cup for Ovi. Both are really great endings for the season!

SoCalJetsFan

Sponsor
Oct 5, 2015
Temecula, CA
I'm sure this has been posted elsewhere, but this is the picture of Caps fans outside watching the game last night. Pretty impressive turnout.

De5PtLwXUAAhq9g.jpg

Bigger crowd than 01/20/2017 and a lot more fun!

Looks like a pretty good party to me, no need to compare to what other cities had.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
Vegas cup would've been my preference for one of the greatest sports stories ever. Caps cup is just a bit under, first cup, and cup for Ovi. Both are really great endings for the season!

Indeed! My dream of having a WSH-VGK came true.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
They don’t have it in the bag yet. But I sense your bitterness. Let it flow through you as you think about how your team is out. Hahahaha Backstrom owned your team. Who won the series between the Pens and Caps? I forgot can you remind me? Oh yea the team Backstrom is on! How mad are you the Pens losssstttt? :laugh:

High road bud...high road. About to win a Cup. You can lose the inferiority complex finally. You're gonna be world champs soon.

Lawd Stanley

Apr 10, 2017
The Great White North
High road bud...high road. About to win a Cup. You can lose the inferiority complex finally. You're gonna be world champs soon.
I usually do take the high road but with special trolls I take pleasure in my ability to act infantile in response. Sorry for any disagreements we may have had. You are a gentleman and a scholar compared to this cat, who is constantly stirring the pot. But yea I’m done he hasn’t taken the bait so he must have taken his ball and gone home.

About winning the Cup—hope so! Not there yet though. Hope for the best, expect the worst. If the Caps win I’ll be proud of them. I wouldn’t have done a thing but watch them for 25 years but I guess that’s worth something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad