• i'm telling del zotto

Votes: 32 91.4%

• Total voters

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Worst morning commute:

Being stuck in traffic or being jammed into sky train cars like sardines?

I always preferred stuck in traffic, myself. At least I could crank the tunes, stretch a bit, talk to myself, whatever. Being in the sardine can and being able to smell - or worse, taste - the odour of others...never enjoyed that.

Of course, now I live in a town where I can drive to and from work in about three and a half minutes flat. Less time than it takes one song to play on the radio. :D

Reactions: Hit the post

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
commuting from surrey, getting off at columbia and getting on one of the trains from production way >>>

but traffic easily.

i probably have some form of misophonia and i absolutely hate being surrounded by people. i don't even use headphones because i like music, i use them because i prefer music over hearing the random throat clearing and shit.

Last edited:

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
Like others prefer driving.

The absolute worse though is when the sky train gets stuck and you are then stuck on the train like a sardine can.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
What a great night!

Good hockey

MLB Word series

Cold beer & Steaks on the BBQ

Thinking I'm going to break into the Halloween candy :naughty:
Beers wont stay cold if you keep em on the BBQ Jack ;) (just kidding)

Aint it late in the year for a BBQ anyways??

Reactions: xtra

Jack Burton

Pro Tank Since 13
Oct 27, 2016
Pork Chop Express
Lololo

Just heard an add on the radio that Canada is looking for spies...apparently there's a job shop going on here today in downtown Calgary.

I wonder if they will give out thoes cool dart pens?

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Yo.. a PSA to all you mid-life crisis aged folks.

Get your check up done.
Go see your free doctor and get your free physical which may include a free blood test etc etc..

I got news in August that a cousin of mine dropped dead (pretty literally) from a heart attack.
35 yrs old.
Had two complete blockages. Also had a 1 yr old daughter.

Then news this morning another cousin died - heart attack as well... older - 50ish - but YOUNG AF for dying and leaving his family with 2 young daughters behind.

Wife auto-booked my appointment to the doctor this morning... going for a 12:15pm appointment...

But f***... just get checked out.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Yo.. a PSA to all you mid-life crisis aged folks.

Get your check up done.
Go see your free doctor and get your free physical which may include a free blood test etc etc..

I got news in August that a cousin of mine dropped dead (pretty literally) from a heart attack.
35 yrs old.
Had two complete blockages. Also had a 1 yr old daughter.

Then news this morning another cousin died - heart attack as well... older - 50ish - but YOUNG AF for dying and leaving his family with 2 young daughters behind.

Wife auto-booked my appointment to the doctor this morning... going for a 12:15pm appointment...

But ****... just get checked out.

Christ, that's awful. Thinking of your family. :( Hope your checkup goes well.

Reactions: Literally

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
How can the Seattle airport not have free wifi? I can’t even find paid wifi.

On the plus side, I have an excuse to drink for two hours while I wait for my connection instead of working.

Do not eat at the dungeness seafood place in Seattle airport. Food is terrible and insanely expensive. Beer ain’t bad though.

Reactions: dim jim

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad