• heck yeah

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • i'm telling del zotto

Votes: 32 91.4%

• Total voters

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
LA is a hell of a city. Working in sports is a brutal grind about 99% of the time but every once in a while it pays off. Two World Series and a rams game in three days. I puked in my mouth watching Boston win another f***ing championship though.

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC
LA is a hell of a city. Working in sports is a brutal grind about 99% of the time but every once in a while it pays off. Two World Series and a rams game in three days. I puked in my mouth watching Boston win another ****ing championship though.

Probably the first World Series ending I haven't watched in around 15 years. f*** all Boston sports teams so hard.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Probably the first World Series ending I haven't watched in around 15 years. **** all Boston sports teams so hard.

Yeah it was hard to watch. A ridiculous amount of dance moms in Boston jerseys though. Easier to watch them.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Does Vancouver have any stores that sell weed for recreational use? I have no idea. We still don’t have anywhere up here authorized to sell it. I’d assume Vancouver would have some...

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
Can use legal online stores right?

You shouldn't it could affect your future travel. Stay away from using cards when purchasing... stupid USA.

There is still lots of places that sell weed, from what I heard and I don't know if it is true, it is cheaper for some stores to stay illegal, and just pay the fines then to become a legal dispensary.

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
You shouldn't it could affect your future travel. Stay away from using cards when purchasing... stupid USA.

There is still lots of places that sell weed, from what I heard and I don't know if it is true, it is cheaper for some stores to stay illegal, and just pay the fines then to become a legal dispensary.
Thats some really crucial advice that I havent seen anywhere, thanks. I can see why some dispensaries are staying open, on top of the lost revenue, profit margins are dropping significantly due to the distributor regulations

Bam19

Apr 3, 2008

The US can’t check your transaction records without a warrant. Just make sure to clear your phone of any searches etc before you cross.

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
The US can’t check your transaction records without a warrant. Just make sure to clear your phone of any searches etc before you cross.

It goes deeper than that, there is and has already been cases of people being band that didn't know that their portfolio's included companies in the industry that have now been banned from travel in the US.

This also means you can't fly over US as if there is an emergency landing you are in a ton of trouble.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia

They're not going to let you in if you decline to be checked though.

Customs doesn't actually need a real reason to tell you to f*** off.

I assume there's going to be some change in this policy once they realize what this will do to their tourist income though.

Last edited:

Nomobo

Feb 20, 2015
Victoria
It goes deeper than that, there is and has already been cases of people being band that didn't know that their portfolio's included companies in the industry that have now been banned from travel in the US.

This also means you can't fly over US as if there is an emergency landing you are in a ton of trouble.
Source?

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
dePg5xO_d.jpg

Finally got my hands on a good condition jersey from these years that had a relevant name on it. :thumbu:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad