Votes: 3 8.6%
  • i'm telling del zotto

Votes: 32 91.4%

• Total voters

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Marijuana needs to be illegal again.

Too many stupid social media posts about it...ya, you have never smoked it before but now your sooooo cool sparking up that joint on Instagram.

Keep it classy Canada :whatever:
Or step it up a notch...
sG6JQal.jpg

Reactions: Jack Burton

Nomobo

Feb 20, 2015
Victoria
Thanks to everyone here for being a considerable part of my life the last 8 years or so.

I am no longer an HFBoards moderator but may still drop in on GDTs and check around here from time to time.

I've made some great friends here and I will miss the daily interaction on this board with all of you. :(
That sucks, you were a very moderate moderater.
Good luck to you and do drop in.

Reactions: Chairman Maouth
May 31, 2006
Thanks to everyone here for being a considerable part of my life the last 8 years or so.

I am no longer an HFBoards moderator but may still drop in on GDTs and check around here from time to time.

I've made some great friends here and I will miss the daily interaction on this board with all of you. :(
Nice post, and classy of you to take the high road after everything.

Thanks for everything, even the infractions. :D

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014

Man that really sucks, you kept a good order here. Hope you post here more than time to time

Reactions: Chairman Maouth

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
First the politics board and now CM... is HFboards tearing it down Sabres style and rebuilding or something?

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
The Politics Board has been removed from this Site.

The political discussion forum on this site has been removed. It will be not be resurrected. After months of discussion with the admin staff it was unanimously decided it was consuming an inordinate amount of our time as well as our moderators time. They didn't sign up to deal with problems that aren't related to the mission of this site. It has poisoned relationships and driven a wedge between users. Political discussion will no longer be permitted unless it is directly related to hockey (eg Russia banned from Olympics, Exchange rate hurting Canadian teams).

Link: https://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/political-discussion-forum-removed.2558803/

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
Awe Chair...
There goes the one mod that had my back heh heh...
Well... as long as you still come around then all's good...
See ya on the flames board one day...
dl44.
ahhh....now's my chance to stick you in the perma sin bin....that is, if this place is dumb enough to make me a mod again.:naughty:

How are you going to handle the loss of income from the high paying gig Mr C? :sarcasm:

member 290103

What? Why would you not be here on a regular basis anyway? Always liked you!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad