Fortnite or no?

• heck yeah

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • i'm telling del zotto

Votes: 32 91.4%

• Total voters

Bam19

Apr 3, 2008
I mean I disagree that every drug should be legal to possess. We don’t want people walking the streets on heroin/meth/coke etc. Those aren’t natural drugs.

What’s the difference they already are.

You are never going to stop people from doing drugs.

By selling them legally you guarantee two things you stop tainted drugs. You put the money into legal systems and it can be used for harm reduction.

The by product of this is no gangs fighting over drug territories and lowering violent crime rates.

Now your creating revenue and lowering costs which means more money that can be put towards harm reduction.

Canadian Canuck

Hughes4Calder
Jul 30, 2013
Kamloops BC

By selling them legally you guarantee two things you stop tainted drugs. You put the money into legal systems and it can be used for harm reduction.

The by product of this is no gangs fighting over drug territories and lowering violent crime rates.

Now your creating revenue and lowering costs which means more money that can be put towards harm reduction.
The difference is that it wouldn’t be stopped or charged if they were doing it publicly and that can have disastrous effects on the public. It’s not humane from people to legally be on these drugs. They’re hard drugs for a reason.

Canadian Canuck

Hughes4Calder
Jul 30, 2013
Kamloops BC

The only thing I agree with is that it would stop tainted drugs and drug wars. But I don’t think it would still be a good idea.

Canadian Canuck

Hughes4Calder
Jul 30, 2013
Kamloops BC
Ok i will, thanks for the response. I have been raised i guess Conservative and the whole pot thing has always been seeing pretty negatively even tho like 3/4 of the people at school have tried it or do it regularly - but then a lot of them also do harder drugs now too so Ive seen that and the gateway thing is for real
Cannibas is indeed a Gateway drug if you have no self control, or knowledge. I’ve never done it myself but 90% of my friends have/do and it has led to a lot of them trying harder drugs, a few of them are getting addicted to that now.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Cannibas is indeed a Gateway drug if you have no self control, or knowledge. I’ve never done it myself but 90% of my friends have/do and it has led to a lot of them trying harder drugs, a few of them are getting addicted to that now.
And unfortunately that really could happen to a LOTTA people

Fire Benning

diaper filled piss baby
Oct 2, 2016
Hell
I don't endorse smoking pot and personally I find the people that do irritating but I also don't give a f*** if people want to smoke it.

Bam19

Apr 3, 2008
The difference is that it wouldn’t be stopped or charged if they were doing it publicly and that can have disastrous effects on the public. It’s not humane from people to legally be on these drugs. They’re hard drugs for a reason.

Charging drug users does nothing to stop the problem as evidence I can show you 40 years of people being locked up and nothing improving only getting worse.

The key to curbing drug use is harm reduction lifting people up and helping them get to a good place in their life. Sending them to jail for a month only hinders that.

I’m not promoting open drug use, you can easily set up places where they can and can’t be used.

What I’m promoting is a controlled system they doesn’t push to minors, pray on the mentally ill but sells pure drugs and takes the money and puts it into harm reduction to help really solve the issue.

Bam19

Apr 3, 2008

People doing hard drugs has nothing to do with pot anymore than it does alcohol.

People who do stuff like heroin/meth and to a lesser extent coke/mdma are trying to escape something.

Also the way marijuana has been portrayed makes people think all drugs are rather harmless. You grow up being told if you smoke weed your life will be ruined then you do and nothing bad happens millions of people use it and have no ill affects. So then kids think the same will happen with meth or heroine or coke but the problem is those have physical addictions that can take you to a dark place very quickly.

Canadian Canuck

Hughes4Calder
Jul 30, 2013
Kamloops BC
Charging drug users does nothing to stop the problem as evidence I can show you 40 years of people being locked up and nothing improving only getting worse.

The key to curbing drug use is harm reduction lifting people up and helping them get to a good place in their life. Sending them to jail for a month only hinders that.

I’m not promoting open drug use, you can easily set up places where they can and can’t be used.

What I’m promoting is a controlled system they doesn’t push to minors, pray on the mentally ill but sells pure drugs and takes the money and puts it into harm reduction to help really solve the issue.
That I can agree with!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad