GDT: 2018 NHL Entry Draft Day 2 - Begins 11AM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
Leafs made a trade?
They drafted Pontus Holmberg at 156?
If these idiots on NHL Network would finally shut their yaps and talk trades we could figure it out.

Reactions: Alerion

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
I want Alexis Gravel now. 7th round would be a perfect place for him if he drops. At least that'll make up for things because he has 3rd round skill that you would get in the 7th.

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
seems like a bad trade for buff

Toronto Maple Leafs‏Verified account @MapleLeafs 3m3 minutes ago
More
TRADE: The @MapleLeafs acquire the @BuffaloSabres 6th round pick for Toronto’s 2019 6th round pick. #NHLDraft
Weird one, considering Buffalo’s is near the top of the 6th round while ours will be near the end of the 6th round. I guess Buffalo already has so many picks they are maybe looking at their contract maximum is the coming years and want to spread a pick out to next year instead

Reactions: Lauro

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
I want Alexis Gravel now. 7th round would be a perfect place for him if he drops. At least that'll make up for things because he has 3rd round skill that you would get in the 7th.
you just HAD to say his name

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto
Leafs made a trade?
They drafted Pontus Holmberg at 156?
If these idiots on NHL Network would finally shut their yaps and talk trades we could figure it out.

I don't even think they've discussed pick let alone the trade. Correct that, the last 3 Leafs' picks.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Okay on my board I still have: Dunkley, Moskal, Kirk, Bouthillier, Burzan, Eggenberger and Sokolov

ScJeff

Jun 15, 2010
Last two picks: Id like a Bergmann pick and a goalie. I will not know any of the names the leafs select with the two but I will be pumped if that happens and act like I knew who they were!

Reactions: Alerion
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad