GDT: 2018 NHL Entry Draft Day 2 - Begins 11AM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Calgary wins that deal, right? Assuming they can get Hannifan under a decent contract

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Still waiting on your bowl right here for liljegren last year big boy

Why am I eating a bowl for Liljegren? When he fell I said we'd pick him... Not sure what you're talking about "big boy"

It's going to be ok Mikey... I won't tell anyone.

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
Why am I eating a bowl for Liljegren? When he fell I said we'd pick him... Not sure what you're talking about "big boy"

It's going to be ok Mikey... I won't tell anyone.
lmaoooooo this guy, the ole "idk what you're talking about" okay dave, okay. Don't worry, mikeyg never forgets.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
What? No.

Dougie is an elite top-pairing guy, Fox is a fantastic prospect, and Ferlsnd is a top-9W.

Hanifin is hardly a 2nd pairing guy, and lindholm is a top-9 W.

I don’t watch many Calgary games , but Isn’t Hamilton a head case?

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
lmaoooooo this guy, the ole "idk what you're talking about" okay dave, okay. Don't worry, mikeyg never forgets.

You never forget, ya ok.... Brilliant. You're absolutely making no sense. You think I didn't want Liljegren? I never thought in a million years he'd be there at our spot last year and was thrilled when he was.

You told me there was no way the Leafs would fall back and would take a faller... and they did the opposite of what you said. I'm sorry it didn't work out in your favour.

Take a breath and re-evaluate here. I'm going to leave you be so that you can collect your thoughts.

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
You never forget, ya ok.... Brilliant. You're absolutely making no sense. You think I didn't want Liljegren? I never thought in a million years he'd be there at our spot last year and was thrilled when he was.

You told me there was no way the Leafs would fall back and would take a faller... and they did the opposite of what you said. I'm sorry it didn't work out in your favour.

Take a breath and re-evaluate here. I'm going to leave you be so that you can collect your thoughts.
:laugh: "mikeyg you're crazy, no chance hes there at 17" "top 10 guaranteed" not ringing any bells huh

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Calgary wins that deal, right? Assuming they can get Hannifan under a decent contract
Hamilton is miles better than Hanifin right now. Hanifin might have slightly more value due to his age, but I'd easily take Hamilton on the Leafs. I'd also easily take Fox and Ferland over Lindholm

Reactions: Morgs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad