GDT: 2018 NHL Entry Draft Day 2 - Begins 11AM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Some serious talent left. I expect Addison, Thomas and Berggren to be picked in the top 45.

Last edited:

GQS

Aug 2, 2005
Dang I wish we had that extra 2nd rounder to use right now instead of trading it away for a couple of months of mostly crappy Plekanec. :(

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Some overagers to look for in the mid/late rounds. I think they will all be picked today.

Logan Hutsko
Linus Nyman
Sean Durzi
Adam Mascherin
Zach Solow
Shawn Boudrias -- 6'5" RW PPG for the Gatineau Olympiques. Undrafted last year but only a few days off from being eligible this year as his first draft.
Adam Thilander (7th rounder probably)

Rude Dog

Dec 22, 2008
Would hate to see the Habs get both Thomas and berggren. Sabres going to get another great player to add to their respect depth. Too bad leafs couldn’t have got blues 2nd similar to sens. Blues got a heck of a player at a modest price.

Reactions: TheMadHatTrick

Leafsman

I guess $11M doesn't buy you what it use to
May 22, 2008
Hopefully a little more action today. I'd like to see some wheelin' and dealin'. Seemed so quiet yesterday, no one really working the phones.

Duke16

Apr 14, 2015
Ontario
It would be really nice if one of:

Bergrren
McBain
McLeod
Wise
Thomas
Olofsson
Hallander
Gustafsson

Fell to us. All of them are quality C prospects.

Reactions: Kelly

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Would hate to see the Habs get both Thomas and berggren. Sabres going to get another great player to add to their respect depth.

They missed out on McDavid, but with Eichel and Dahlin they’re going to be really good. I hope they don’t falter next season and draft in the top 5 again next June.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
They missed out on McDavid, but with Eichel and Dahlin they’re going to be really good. I hope they don’t falter next season and draft in the top 5 again next June.

Our division is about to become the best in hockey, I think. Which will be great because beat the division be a legit contender for the cup but conversely only 4 max teams will make the playoffs.

Montreal and Ottawa I think will be shit for quite a while but the rest are going to be good

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Our division is about to become the best in hockey, I think. Which will be great because beat the division be a legit contender for the cup but conversely only 4 max teams will make the playoffs.

Montreal and Ottawa I think will be **** for quite a while but the rest are going to be good

Buffalo could be the best team INT the division in 4 years. The Leafs will be there too but they are relying on FA to fill two crucial holes in a number 1 D and a 2C. Granted if they fill those in the next 10 days the Leafs would be at the head of the Atlantic right now.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017

Montreal and Ottawa I think will be **** for quite a while but the rest are going to be good

And....it would be nice if Mtl and Ott missed the playoffs on the last day of the season for the next 10 years draft in the 15 range.

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Buffalo could be the best team INT the division in 4 years. The Leafs will be there too but they are relying on FA to fill two crucial holes in a number 1 D and a 2C. Granted if they fill those in the next 10 days the Leafs would be at the head of the Atlantic right now.

When have the leafs needed a 2c?

glucker

Aug 22, 2008
London, ON
Some overagers to look for in the mid/late rounds. I think they will all be picked today.

Logan Hutsko
Linus Nyman
Sean Durzi
Adam Mascherin
Zach Solow
Shawn Boudrias -- 6'5" RW PPG for the Gatineau Olympiques. Undrafted last year but only a few days off from being eligible this year as his first draft.
Adam Thilander (7th rounder probably)
What position does Nyman play?

Could be ever be on a a line with Hyman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->