Prospect Info: 2018 NHL Draft / Pick #22 - K'Andre Miller (D) - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey
To borrow from @Amazing Kreiderman ‘s idea, and only because I heard the announcers say Wisconsin has 42 goals for so far this year, Miller has been a part of 40.48% of his team’s goals this season
I think I might have to revise this because the announcers just said that empty net goal was the 42nd goal they scored at home this year (so now I don’t know what they were going on about before), so I’ll go through the schedule in a second and add up the goals

Edit: so I counted 51 GF Wisconsin this season, and Miller has 17 points which accounts for 33.33% of Wisconsin’s goals this season

Last edited:

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
chuck-norris-thumb.jpg

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
He's right where he should for his development but its gonna be f***ing awesome when i get a K'Andre jersey for when he makes his debut on broadway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bozle

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey
I hated what we gave up to move up just a couple spots.. But man, our scouts look like ****ing geniuses right now.

Miller is creeping his way into Kravtsov/Shesterkin/Chytil potential, but from our blue line.
I’ve honestly been thinking all day that Miller is our 2018 version of picking Chytil, two super raw kids with big upside picked with our second first round pick who go on to take a huge step in their development over the summer

Reactions: NewYorkNick

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
I hated what we gave up to move up just a couple spots.. But man, our scouts look like ****ing geniuses right now.

Miller is creeping his way into Kravtsov/Shesterkin/Chytil potential, but from our blue line.
I’d argue his ceiling is the highest of any player in our organization, and among the highest of any prospect league wide.

If everything clicks, the dude is Chris Pronger.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
I think you’d be hard pressed to find anyone else. I think the best way to describe what he was predraft and what he is now is the old HF rankings where he’d be like a 9.0D/F and now he’d be a 9.0B
No way. I like Miller's potential, but a 9 on the old HF scale is a franchise defenseman.

Predraft, he was more of an 8.0 D. Now I have him as a 8.0 C. An 8 would be a first pair defenseman.

Reactions: GeorgeKaplan

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I’d argue his ceiling is the highest of any player in our organization, and among the highest of any prospect league wide.

Nice comparison. Minus the snarl but hey is super young and that can still come for sure.

Reactions: Ola

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey
No way. I like Miller's potential, but a 9 on the old HF scale is a franchise defenseman.

Predraft, he was more of an 8.0 D. Now I have him as a 8.0 C. An 8 would be a first pair defenseman.
I didn’t remember what the numbers actually meant, I just using a 9.0 as a kind of ‘huge potential’ place holder

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT

Don’t disagree one bit. He’s the guy that, in 5 years, people will say, why wasn’t he drafted higher..?

We know what that reason is. Question marks. Uncertainty.

I love our draft strategy these last two years.. But it hasn’t been consistent. They go with a safe, non flashy player with Andersson @7. Chytil on the other hand was swinging for the fences.

Gorton and company did the same thing last draft with Kravtsov + K’Andrea.

I ultimately approve.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
I’m gonna get killed for ruining Game Of Thrones here but K’Andre Miller defeats the Night King.
I flew American airlines down to south Florida today for the game and they had whole unedited games of thrones eps for free to watch. Its definitely a sign that k'andre is destined for greatness.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
I flew American airlines down to south Florida today for the game and they had whole unedited games of thrones eps for free to watch. Its definitely a sign that k'andre is destined for greatness.
That’s actually pretty ****ing awesome for a AA’s flight!

Usually you get Dances With Wolves or When Harry Met Sally crap. (Although DWW’s is watchable, long as you don’t light yourself on fire and fall from a second story apartment before getting runned over).

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: ecemleafs

darko

Feb 16, 2009
That’s actually pretty ****ing awesome for a AA’s flight!

Usually you get Dances With Wolves or When Harry Met Sally crap. (Although DWW’s is watchable, long as you don’t light yourself on fire and fall from a second story apartment before getting runned over).

hqdefault.jpg

Dances with Wolves is very good.

Reactions: NewYorkNick

darko

Feb 16, 2009

Don't think he'll have that nasty streak that Pronger had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad