Prospect Info: 2018 NHL Draft / Pick #22 - K'Andre Miller (D) - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
This is probably the best game I’ve seen him play so far this season, and while Michigan St is in a similar transition period as Wisconsin, they have one of, if not the best lines in college hockey right now

Agreed, that line is tearing it up. I think someone else mentioned this already, but Miller has to be one of the best pure athletes we've drafted in a while now.

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016

Js

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
The question is: who is having the best season between Miller and Kravtsov? The 2018 draft could end up being our version of Montreal's draft in 2007.
Imagine they kept mcdonagh how good that draft woulda been for them.
As for your question I think its Kratsov but its crazy how close they are

Reactions: Fvital92

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
The question is: who is having the best season between Miller and Kravtsov? The 2018 draft could end up being our version of Montreal's draft in 2007.

Tough to say.

Think the better question to ask is if anyone has improved their stock from the 2018 draft more than Miller?

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Tough to say.

Think the better question to ask is if anyone has improved their stock from the 2018 draft more than Miller?

Sincere related question: is Dahlin exceeding expectations? I haven’t seen him play outside the two games we had against Buffalo (during which he didn’t stand out).

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
I think....given what I was expecting of kravtsov vs Miller...what Miller has done has been insane....just...insane. a freshman defenseman whose been playing the position for like 2 or 3 years...to be doing what he's doing...it's... ridiculous.

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey
Tough to say.

I think you’d be hard pressed to find anyone else. I think the best way to describe what he was predraft and what he is now is the old HF rankings where he’d be like a 9.0D/F and now he’d be a 9.0B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad