NBA 2018 NBA Playoffs Part II

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Houston choke job.

Nah, it was amazing they even were up in these 2 games for the majority of them.

It can't be talked enough about how much Ryan Anderson murdered them. How do you go -12 in 8 minutes? And they have him for 2 more years on a GIANT contract. The decision to give him that deal just cost them the title.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Nah, it was amazing they even were up in these 2 games for the majority of them.

It can't be talked enough about how much Ryan Anderson murdered them. How do you go -12 in 8 minutes? And they have him for 2 more years on a GIANT contract. The decision to give him that deal just cost them the title.

Putting Anderson in was a bonehead decision by D'Antoni but they weren't winning this game anyway, they used a ton of energy in the first half and they aren't deep enough to keep up that pace all game. The Warriors weren't going to continue bricking shots either.
Now the only drama is if LeBron can win a game then comes The Decision Part 3.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Another terrible second half by Houston.
They got ambushed in the 3rd quarter, again.
Also their 3 point shots went stone cold.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Putting Anderson in was a bonehead decision by D'Antoni but they weren't winning this game anyway, they used a ton of energy in the first half and they aren't deep enough to keep up that pace all game. The Warriors weren't going to continue bricking shots either.
Now the only drama is if LeBron can win a game then comes The Decision Part 3.

Curry and Durant got hot in the second half.
Klay was already dropping shots prior so Houston should've seen the Warriors run come the 3rd...and they couldn't do a damn thing.

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
I am rather new to picking NBA finals but I have a long history of picking NHL playoff series as well as NFL games and MLB playoff series and am very good at it. My picks for this matchup is as follows:

Golden State in 6

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad